The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mosaic4
Why are you anon?

I guess I'm so used to being on anon I automatically tick that box now, oops!
Original post by Anonymous
So true!!

I'm glad I'm here too. It's a fresh start as you say! I am honoured to be speaking to such wonderful souls. I am developing an emotional attachment to all of you, even if it is from afar.
Lol, you know me and what I'm like - it's standard for me :tongue: A relaxing day sounds decent to be fair - so need one at the moment, but my mind won't switch off.

What kind of scenery have you got where you live? Or do you live in a bigger city? Idk, just trying to imagine you on your walk :tongue: I get what you mean, tbh I've not been very relaxed today, with my family having covid and my first exam being in 12 days :redface:
Anon again, oh my!
Original post by nathan1403
Anon again, oh my!

How is everyone feeling today with the virus?
Original post by Mosaic4
How is everyone feeling today with the virus?

We're alright, I'm the only one who's properly feeling ill because of it. And here's me thinking I'm the healthiest person in the house :tongue: I've got a proper fever and my whole body is kinda in pain, my mum won't stop coughing but feels fine otherwise, and the others have no symptoms yet :smile:
What kind of scenery have you got where you live? Or do you live in a bigger city? Idk, just trying to imagine you on your walk :tongue: I get what you mean, tbh I've not been very relaxed today, with my family having covid and my first exam being in 12 days :redface:

I live at the very edge of some fairly modern-looking suburbs and literally a five minute walk away from rolling countryside and historic villages. On today's walk, I went through a wood which had some beautiful bluebells in, like the ground was a carpet of bluebells. Have you developed any more symptoms? You've got this with your exam!
I went into one stop earlier today and I was sooo scared. Then I walked to the next village and went to the shop in there, touched my mouth I did. I'm so scared I'm gonna get it now!
Original post by UnchartedDude18
hahaha it's fine dww, I do that a lot tbh. And yeah it really is fun! So you have been a horse rider too huh? :smile:

Yes ago I was really into it. :tongue:
I'm so pleased you have decided to set this blog up :biggrin: you're other thread is so successful its nice to be able to put usernames to posts :hugs:

Anyone feelin blue today? Anyone in need of little pick me up? Like lockdowns hard; so allow me to show you our beautiful horse. She is a breath of fresh Air. Meet our wonderful Friesian mare from Holland! FB_IMG_1589998121997-compressed.jpg.jpeg

:love:
I live at the very edge of some fairly modern-looking suburbs and literally a five minute walk away from rolling countryside and historic villages. On today's walk, I went through a wood which had some beautiful bluebells in, like the ground was a carpet of bluebells. Have you developed any more symptoms? You've got this with your exam!

That sounds like such a lovely place to live, best of both worlds kinda thing :biggrin: Bluebells are so pretty, we've got them up here too, such cute things! I've still got the same symptoms but slightly worse, I'm scared of it becoming more severe :redface:
I went into one stop earlier today and I was sooo scared. Then I walked to the next village and went to the shop in there, touched my mouth I did. I'm so scared I'm gonna get it now!

Oh yeah, it's so hard not to touch your face! There's obviously measures in place in shops so it's not that likely you've contracted it, but if you develop any symptoms definitely see about testing!

Speaking of covid, some of my mates from school met up for beers on the beach today... I hate people sometimes!
That title thread is hilarious.:toofunny:
Original post by nathan1403
That sounds like such a lovely place to live, best of both worlds kinda thing :biggrin: Bluebells are so pretty, we've got them up here too, such cute things! I've still got the same symptoms but slightly worse, I'm scared of it becoming more severe :redface:

To be fair, it's got its charms. It's got high levels of social deprivation, but the people are lovely and the scenery is as well, so who needs money when you have all that? It's going to take time to work through your system - that's simply nature and your body working as hard as it can to overcome this virus, but you've got this! How's Alex doing? You should persuade him to make his own account! :biggrin:
Original post by CoolCavy
I'm so pleased you have decided to set this blog up :biggrin: you're other thread is so successful its nice to be able to put usernames to posts :hugs:

Aww thank you! The amount of support is overwhelming :hugs:
Original post by Cheval Noire
That title thread is hilarious.:toofunny:

Aw cheers, came up with it at the last possible second :tongue:
Hi all,

just checking in, glad to find the new thread 😎 and see people’s real names - I name changed, I was sanity
Hellooo. This is so weird Nathan, I'm so used to you being Anon #1.
Reply 56
Hi I used to be (I think) anon 81 but I barely posted anything away, I did lurk a lot tho :P

I think I was panicking about coming out when I first posted and then you replied to a thread where I had told someone but wasn't sure about it (bet u don't remember me anyway hehe) :P it's all good now tho thankfully, I've told like 10 ppl and all's been good so far! My parents can wait till I'm like 90 tho..

Will probably keep lurking on this thread but I may talk more, we'll see..

(Also I did the travel quiz and got you :lol: )
Original post by AnnaBananana
Hi all,

just checking in, glad to find the new thread 😎 and see people’s real names - I name changed, I was sanity

Original post by ChocCheesecake
Hellooo. This is so weird Nathan, I'm so used to you being Anon #1.

Hi guys :biggrin:
To be fair, it's got its charms. It's got high levels of social deprivation, but the people are lovely and the scenery is as well, so who needs money when you have all that? It's going to take time to work through your system - that's simply nature and your body working as hard as it can to overcome this virus, but you've got this! How's Alex doing? You should persuade him to make his own account! :biggrin:

Exactly, money isn't everything! :h: Alex is good, he's been video calling all his friends and doing a lot of art, he's finally happy again :biggrin: I'll try and convince him yes!
Original post by RyanC_
Hi I used to be (I think) anon 81 but I barely posted anything away, I did lurk a lot tho :P

I think I was panicking about coming out when I first posted and then you replied to a thread where I had told someone but wasn't sure about it (bet u don't remember me anyway hehe) :P it's all good now tho thankfully, I've told like 10 ppl and all's been good so far! My parents can wait till I'm like 90 tho..

Will probably keep lurking on this thread but I may talk more, we'll see..

(Also I did the travel quiz and got you :lol: )

Hi there :h: I'm so glad to hear you've come out to people now, well done! :biggrin: and feel free to talk more, I love hearing from every single one of you :h:

(I think everyone's been getting me, I'm just so relatable clearly :tongue:)
Ugh, why does it keep posting on anon?
I just went for my first walk alone since schools shut it was short but good

Latest

Trending

Trending