The Student Room Group

Think I have lost my friend

I literally messaged him because I wanted to talk to him about how I am feeling and I have not spoken to him for a few months. I just went back to speak to him and wanted to talk about how I have been feeling down for a long time tbf now but I messaged him to say what been happening and my mind recently. He literally just blanked me and I said put a thumb up if we are still cool and he just left all the messages on read. How I am literally more upset than I literally was

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Did the friendship end on good terms? Or no?
Reply 2
Original post by LovelyMrFox
Did the friendship end on good terms? Or no?

I don’t know
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
I don’t know

Thats dry.
Give me some context please? Did the friendship end in arguments? Were there bad feelings involved?
If you made him upset, I would assume he doesnt want to see you.
Reply 4
Thats dry.
Give me some context please? Did the friendship end in arguments? Were there bad feelings involved?
If you made him upset, I would assume he doesnt want to see you.

Can you not get involved in my business please
Reply 5

I am trying to help. Dont post threads asking for help if you wont provide any context.
I cannot help you unless I know what happened.
Seems to me that you text pretty dry, and you seem kinda snappy. I can see exactly why he wont text you back.

idiot: *posts about their friendship-bullsh*t business on a student forum*

user: *tries to help*

idiot: can you not get involved in my business please
Reply 7
I am trying to help. Dont post threads asking for help if you wont provide any context.
I cannot help you unless I know what happened.
Seems to me that you text pretty dry, and you seem kinda snappy. I can see exactly why he wont text you back.

I don’t need you help thanks
Reply 8
I don’t need you help thanks

Once again, I see exactly why hes not answering you.
Take a chill pill. Dont post threads asking for advice if you dont actually want any advice. Smh.
I suggest you leave him alone. He probably has moved on with his life, and now your trying to contact him again.
Reply 9
I literally messaged him because I wanted to talk to him about how I am feeling and I have not spoken to him for a few months. I just went back to speak to him and wanted to talk about how I have been feeling down for a long time tbf now but I messaged him to say what been happening and my mind recently. He literally just blanked me and I said put a thumb up if we are still cool and he just left all the messages on read. How I am literally more upset than I literally was

Anyone?
Reply 10
Original post by JockstrapAttack
idiot: *posts about their friendship-bullsh*t business on a student forum*

user: *tries to help*

idiot: can you not get involved in my business please

Pff. The most true thing Ive read on TSR all day. Good lord.

his friend dodged a f*cking bullet

edit: sorry, *ex-friend :biggrin:
(edited 3 years ago)

Have you got any advice or help you can give me, if you don’t then why bother posting on my thread
Reply 13
Have you got any advice or help you can give me, if you don’t then why bother posting on my thread

I gave you advice!
I asked for context so I could help you.
I gave you advice!
I asked for context so I could help you.

No you didn’t, now if you can give me some advice or help me ill appreciate it thanks. If you don’t have any advice or don’t know how you can help me can you please not comment on my thread
Well, I was going to give advice on this thread, but given OP's responses so far I'm not really sure if I want to anymore :/

Shame.
your responses to the previous person trying to help you were unkind. Maybe text him and ask if you have done something wrong or hurt his feelings. if he says yes try to sort it out with him, communication is helpful in difficult times such as this. if he doesn't response, he has moved on and i'm sure you will as well :smile: good luck
Original post by KJEKJE Says Hi
Well, I was going to give advice on this thread, but given OP's responses so far I'm not really sure if I want to anymore :/

Shame.

Can I please have your advice?

Anyone got any advice or help they can offer me?
aNyOnE gOt AnY aDvIcE oR hElP tHeY cAn OfFeR mE?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending