The Student Room Group

Lazy with my a-levels

Hello! So I’ve fallen behind with my a-levels, I’m in yr 12 and just cba- which is weird because I was obsessed with my GCSEs last year. I care but just can’t seem to get on with ****. Feel like maybe I burnt myself out last year and just don’t want to go back to being ridiculous over exams. I took art, history and English language. I feel like I worry too much for art, I find English boring and history is good. I haven’t been doing extra work at all- I do what I’m supposed to but haven’t made hardly any revision cards etc. I know I’m stupid for doing this but I hope to catch up and do stuff over the summer/ within the next couple of weeks. Has anyone else ever done this?/ has anyone got any tips?
btw- my grades are fine like I think I’ve been predicted all b’s which means I should get a’s Next year but worry I won’t due to not doing any extra work or revision :/
I'm not in year 12 yet but from what I've experienced in year 11 always make sure you've finished your flashcards and notes ect because you just won't have enough time in year 13. I know this because I barely had time to finish them in year 11 and year 13 is a lot worse. The last thing you should do is stress. Just make sure you keep on top of your notes and flashcards.
Reply 2
With me, my summer holiday between L6 and U6 was when I made most of my L6 revision notes. To be honest as long as you have all your L6/Y12 notes done by the autumn half term you should be fine. Because then you'll want to be making your U6/Y13 notes.
Reply 3
Original post by Tinders
With me, my summer holiday between L6 and U6 was when I made most of my L6 revision notes. To be honest as long as you have all your L6/Y12 notes done by the autumn half term you should be fine. Because then you'll want to be making your U6/Y13 notes.

Aghhh thank you! Makes me feel better, tbh I bet most of my classmates haven’t done much either especially as we don’t have to sit exams this year!
Reply 4
Original post by EvieDR14
Aghhh thank you! Makes me feel better, tbh I bet most of my classmates haven’t done much either especially as we don’t have to sit exams this year!

Not a problem, although now could be a good time to start as there isn't a whole lot to do :/

Quick Reply

Latest