The Student Room Group

SQA Exam Threads 2021!

SQA Exam Threads 2020-21

Hi everyone!

Could never have guessed that we'd be making this so early this year, but here we are! :smile: If you're looking for a place to ask questions, discuss exams/assignments or generally stress out about some of your subjects, then here's all of the 2020-21 SQA subject threads you'll need!

Chat Thread (for anything that isn't related to a specific subject/exam :h: )
S6 Chat Thread (all things being an S6: UCAS applications, yearbooks, school leadership and more! )
SQA Grow Your Grades Directory (a list of all the blogs by team ScotQuals for TSR's Grow Your Grades competition! :woo: )

National 5:
Computer Science
Economics
Mathematics
Spanish

Higher:
Admin & IT
Business Management
Chemistry
Classics
Computing Science
English
Geography
History
Human Biology
Mathematics
Modern Studies
Music
Philosophy
Physics
Politics
RMPS
Spanish

Advanced Higher:
Biology
Chemistry
English
French
Geography
Mathematics
Maths of Mechanics
Music

Is your subject not here?
If your subject/level isn't here, it's probably just that there hasn't been a thread made for it yet. Click here to start a new thread and be sure to include the subject, level and 2020-21 in the title so other people can find it easily! Ideally, please allow someone who is doing the subject/level to make the thread to give more people a chance :smile:

If you make a thread, or if I've missed any other subject threads, let me know by commenting and linking it below, and I'll get it added in
(edited 3 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Thanks for making AH bio/chem and higher music @oliver coutts, and thanks for higher Spanish & comp sci @Kubsyy! :smile:
Thanks @janders2 for the AH maths of mechanics thread! :smile:
I created one for higher classics 2020/21!
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=6500086

Thanks for putting so much time into these! :h:

Original post by Vladimir Poutine

Original post by Dinkydug
I created one for higher classics 2020/21!
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=6500086

Thanks for making these everyone!! :smile:
Original post by Labrador99
Thanks for putting so much time into these! :h:

Thanks for making these everyone!! :smile:

Yeah no problem! I don’t really know much about the other subjects apart from maths and English based on what the course is like since I haven’t researched about them and going to start them this year. Planning on doing research about them starting Monday and starting to add in predicted FAQ from that week, just been busy doing other research lately.
Thanks @michaelfarnell5 for making a Higher Geography thread! :h:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending