The Student Room Group

Student Movers?

Hi!

I won't be able to move my stuff down from uni with family like I usually do (car's broken down) and I don't know if I can get help from friends.

Does anyone know any good and reliable student/cheap moving companies? I don't have that much stuff, only clothes, kitchen, and bathroom things that would normally fit in a car, so I don't need anything too big. Also it's not far, from East to West Midlands.

Any suggestions are very much appreciated. TIA.

Steampunk_Kitty
Reply 1
Original post by Steampunk_Kitty
Hi!

I won't be able to move my stuff down from uni with family like I usually do (car's broken down) and I don't know if I can get help from friends.

Does anyone know any good and reliable student/cheap moving companies? I don't have that much stuff, only clothes, kitchen, and bathroom things that would normally fit in a car, so I don't need anything too big. Also it's not far, from East to West Midlands.

Steampunk_Kitty

When are you moving to uni? It's only May.

Get that car fixed.
Original post by ___ally
When are you moving to uni? It's only May.

Get that car fixed.

I have to move out by the beginning of August, and it's unlikely it's getting fixed for a while.
Original post by Steampunk_Kitty
Hi!

Steampunk_Kitty

Check with your friends first, as moving companies are going to be pricey, even for small loads/distances. Do you have any other relatives who could drive you?
Reply 4
I moved recently and worked with a moving company, but my friend rented a car from them and moved all her stuff on her own. I highly recommend, move my stuff. I always rely on them when it comes to moving and every time, they do everything at the highest level. You can get a quote on their website and find out the price for your case, but from what you described indeed, you don't have that much stuff, so the price should be satisfactory. Even now, when I have any sort of furniture removals I reach out to these guys, so be sure your stuff will be safe.
(edited 3 years ago)
I have not moved yet, but my friend moved recently. He hired PR Removals for moving his stuff. I highly recommend hiring PR Removals as they are reliable and not too pricey. They move stuff safely and securely. You can get a quote on their website.

Latest

Trending

Trending