The Student Room Group
University of Leicester
University of Leicester
Leicester
Visit website
Yo, mature student entering the Engineering Foundation Year this Sept (COVID-19 pending).
University of Leicester
University of Leicester
Leicester
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by srbails
Hey everyone!
Is anyone on here planning on attending Leicester this year? If so hmu! It would be great to get to know people before September comes.

Hello, I am attending Leicester this year! What will you be studying?
Original post by srbails
Hey everyone!
Is anyone on here planning on attending Leicester this year? If so hmu! It would be great to get to know people before September comes.

Going to study criminology this year, my insta is hxna_0 if u wanna hmu
Original post by hinna1712
Going to study criminology this year, my insta is hxna_0 if u wanna hmu

Hi. I’m studying Criminology too! :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by AnaBanus
Hello, I am attending Leicester this year! What will you be studying?

Hey! I'm studying psychology, wbu?
Reply 6
Original post by EvisRaptor
Yo, mature student entering the Engineering Foundation Year this Sept (COVID-19 pending).

Hey! That's great, have you ever been to Leicester? I really wanted to visit on an open day but I'm kind of going there blind.
Original post by srbails
Hey! That's great, have you ever been to Leicester? I really wanted to visit on an open day but I'm kind of going there blind.

I was down this week to view places to rent for Sept and got to have a bit of a wonder round the city and so far i have liked what I have seen.
Reply 8
If any of you need accommodation

I’m looking for someone to take over my tenancy for a 2 bed flat for both rooms on Hazel Street, just under a 20 min walk to campus. 2 double bedrooms and one bathroom, rent is £91 per week (bills not included).
If you’re interested or know somebody who is, please PM me
Original post by srbails
Hey! I'm studying psychology, wbu?

Hey. I'm studying psychology too :smile:
Anybody studying clinical sciences at Leicester?
(edited 3 years ago)
Then how do I find the official group chats???
Hi there

We have an official undergraduate group which we encourage students to join, it’s a safe space for students to discuss their courses and meet eachother: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1303512529854128/?ref=share

-Mia
Original post by University of Leicester
Hi there

We have an official undergraduate group which we encourage students to join, it’s a safe space for students to discuss their courses and meet eachother: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1303512529854128/?ref=share

-Mia

I don't have facebook, do you have any other social media platforms for the group chats or should I just make a new facebook?
Original post by AlexHope1221
I don't have facebook, do you have any other social media platforms for the group chats or should I just make a new facebook?

We only have Facebook groups so they can be properly monitored. I would recommend setting up a Facebook account :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending