The Student Room Group

I think I lost my friend

I messaged him a few days ago since I wanted to talk to him about how I was feeling and I have not spoken to him for a few months. I just went back to speak to him and wanted to talk about how I have been feeling down for a long time tbf now but I messaged him to say what been happening and my mind recently. He literally just blanked me and I said put a thumb up if we are still cool and he just left all the messages on read. How I am literally more upset than I originally was. I know he might just want to move on but we literally had no problems or anything so I don’t know why I have lost him if I have of course. He was an idol to me and when I was l feeling down it made me feel less embarrassed about me feeling down. I thought it was just cringe feeling down but my friend made me to realise it’s not cringe when he opened up on a video. Before my friend did the video I literally felt alone and thought I was just feeling sorry for myself.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
He was an idol to me

If you don't mind me asking your gender? Was your relationship any more than just this?
I thought it was just cringe feeling down but my friend made me to realise it’s not cringe when he opened up on a video. Before my friend did the video I literally felt alone and thought I was just feeling sorry for myself.

What kind of video? Did you guys talk or sth?

Sorry I'm just a bit confused about the situation. Maybe it's just the lockdown creep into people mind, so don't worry too much.
Reply 2
Original post by Arctic Kitten
If you don't mind me asking your gender? Was your relationship any more than just this?

Sorry I'm just a bit confused about the situation. Maybe it's just the lockdown creep into people mind, so don't worry too much.

I don’t know
Reply 3
Please stop trolling with this.

You posted the same exact thing a week ago with the same exact replies to people.
Reply 4
Original post by LovelyMrFox

You posted the same exact thing a week ago with the same exact replies to people.

I’m not trolling, I swear my mate is not replying to my messages
Reply 5

Can’t believe you can assume me feeling down is a troll when you nothing how I have been feeling
Reply 6

Come on say why you think me feeling down is a troll?
Reply 7
I’m not trolling, I swear my mate is not replying to my messages

Kinda sketchy that the same title came up a week ago, and then a dry "I dont know" was the standard reply.
Reply 8
Kinda sketchy that the same title came up a week ago, and then a dry "I dont know" was the standard reply.

Because I don’t know the answers 🤔
Reply 9

Or don’t want to share some information

Why do you need to know all this to give me advice?
deja vu.jpg
Reply 12
@Arctic Kitten
This is a troll. They posted the same thing with the same 2 responses as the thread last week.
Their just going to say "its none of your buisness" or "why do you need to know" every time you ask something, and then when you give advice their going to say "dont tell me what to do". Watch it happen.
Original post by KJEKJE Says Hi
deja vu.jpg

Nice car but can you offer advice please I know I pushed people away last week but I won’t this week
@Arctic Kitten
This is a troll. They posted the same thing with the same 2 responses as the thread last week.
Their just going to say "its none of your buisness" or "why do you need to know" every time you ask something, and then when you give advice their going to say "dont tell me what to do". Watch it happen.

No it ****ing isn’t a troll, I swear on my ****ing life. ****ing retarded ****
@Arctic Kitten

Oh, thank you! I was going to give up anyway when they answer 'I don't know' with a question begin with 'what's your gender' and end with 'did you guys talk' lol. Even if it's not a troll I ain't gonna spend my time on people who don't respect me.
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 16
Oh, thank you! I was going to give up when they answer 'I don't know' with a question begin with 'what's your gender' and end with 'did you guys talk' lol. Even if it's not a troll I ain't gonna spend my time on people who don't respect me.

Agreed :lol
Oop here we go :smile:

It’s not a troll
I think we know why he ain't your friend no more.
Agreed :lol

It’s not a ****ing troll you retard

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending