The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Straits Village

I was just wondering if there were any first years that are also going to stay at the Straits Village accommodation.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Meltey
I was just wondering if there were any first years that are also going to stay at the Straits Village accommodation.

I’m so planning to apply there because the only en-suite accom on Nottingham Trent website is trinity square £170pw which is expensisive
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Sibilance
I’m so planning to apply there because the only en-suite accom on Nottingham Trent website is trinity square £170pw which is expensisive

Accomodation booked out way faster than I thought
Reply 3
Original post by Meltey

I’m gonna be staying there! Can’t remember what flat I’m in though but I’ll be in first year
Reply 4
i’m staying at straits! i’m a first year and will be in flat 006
anyone have any pictures of their accom ? I'm thinking of staying there aswell for first year
Reply 6
Original post by loisdxniels
anyone have any pictures of their accom ? I'm thinking of staying there aswell for first year

hi, have you booked your straits accom yet? i want to book but the only available is the ensuite townhouse, i've left finding somewhere way to late and totally missed out lol
I’m staying at Straits Village, think I’m 403C. Anyone on the same floor? :smile:
Original post by emily.folkard
I’m staying at Straits Village, think I’m 403C. Anyone on the same floor? :smile:

not staying on the same floor but I'm in 106c so I think that's the same building x
I think this is the first year, it hasn't had any students yet because it's new, to open in September.
Hello, I have been informed that this residence will not be finished in September, until January the works will not be completed. You know anything? What do we have in reserve for September?
Original post by Anonymous
Hello, I have been informed that this residence will not be finished in September, until January the works will not be completed. You know anything? What do we have in reserve for September?

We can either change to a January contract or get our deposit back and choose other accommodation
Podemos cambiar a un contrato de enero o recuperar nuestro depósito y elegir otro alojamiento

Now It is difficult to find any free residence at a good price and close to trent, do you know any with ensuite room for the first year?
Original post by AryanRamnani
Now It is difficult to find any free residence at a good price and close to trent, do you know any with ensuite room for the first year?

Try the Laceworks, Medici and archer house
Gracias Thanks, in the end I found in Russell View, I was lucky, there was one available.
Reply 15
Anyone booking here for September 2021 start? Going into first year NTU.
Original post by curt111
Anyone booking here for September 2021 start? Going into first year NTU.

I’m staying here in September, going into second year at NTU but spend the whole of first year living at home and doing my course online.. looking forward to finally getting to Notts😂
Reply 17
I’m staying here in September, going into second year at NTU but spend the whole of first year living at home and doing my course online.. looking forward to finally getting to Notts😂

Have you booked yet? If not what room were you thinking of?
Original post by curt111
Have you booked yet? If not what room were you thinking of?

I’ve gone for a studio, classic studio. Yeah I have booked, accommodation seems to go really fast so tried to be quick this time
Reply 19
I’ve gone for a studio, classic studio. Yeah I have booked, accommodation seems to go really fast so tried to be quick this time

Yeah i’ve been trying to find one with parking cause i’m doing paramedic science it’s been so hard lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending