The Student Room Group

Reply to this to be assigned to a random object in my house

Reply with your favorite emoji or TSR emoticon for a bit of inspiration incase I don’t recognize you 👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽

:fedora:
(edited 3 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
:bl:
:undefined:penguinhug
:dice:
:heart:
Original post by LovelyMrFox
:bl:

I’ve seen a few of your posts, they are in fact lovely. Therefore I assign you to the lovely, fluffy small sheep stuffed toy that is in the attic. I haven’t seen it in a while, but I know it’s there
Reply 6
:nyan:
Original post by Chronoscope
:undefined:penguinhug

I assign you to the Happy Feet DVD I have in our DVD collection that we keep in the cabinet under the TV in one of the living rooms
Reply 8
Original post by Wooord
I’ve seen a few of your posts, they are in fact lovely. Therefore I assign you to the lovely, fluffy small sheep stuffed toy that is in the attic. I haven’t seen it in a while, but I know it’s there

Aw, I like this one 🥺
Original post by DiddyDec
:dice:

I assign you to the Nivea cream
The all time best emoticon :biggrin:
Original post by Wooord
I assign you to the Nivea cream

I look forward to being lathered over your body :perv:
Original post by stereotypeasian
:heart:

I assign you to the ethnic fluffy blanket we have in the attic for the winter. Very Asian and my heart goes :heart: whenever I am in it
I assign you to my brother who is a doctor.....wait
Original post by Cyeol61
:nyan:

This emoticon tells me that your colourful, maybe even creative. Therefore I assign you to the colourful water paints in my bedroom
Original post by CoolCavy
The all time best emoticon :biggrin:

I assign you to the jewelry box in my bedroom, because it is fancy and reminds me of royalty. Because you are TSR royalty 👑 Cween Cavy
Reply 16
:fluffy:
Reply 17
Original post by Wooord
Reply with your favorite emoji or TSR emoticon for a bit of inspiration incase I don’t recognize you 👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽

:coma:
:backstab:
Original post by Megxn0
:fluffy:

I assign you to the pastel blue stabilo highlighter because I know it’s your favorite colour and I have known you both for over a year

Quick Reply

Latest