The Student Room Group

Question for the boys

Would you date a girl with braces?
If not, why?

Scroll to see replies

No because the chances are they’re younger than 18 which is my lower limit (I’m 19).
Reply 2
I'm a girl used to have braces and boys found them cute.
Original post by juliabed

exactly what is wrong with u guys , i mean some boys find them really cute... and they actually are
Reply 4
Original post by Jamie_1712
No because the chances are they’re younger than 18 which is my lower limit (I’m 19).

What if they’re 19?
Reply 5
Original post by juliabed

Sweet:smile:
Reply 6
Same, like no matter how the guy looks if they’re funny, kind and smart I end up liking them😂
Yes, although I'd find it odd for someone to have braces in my age bracket. 18+ and braces wouldn't faze me. If you're asking because you have braces, I really wouldn't worry. They'll have no effect on your appearance whatsoever.
Original post by Anonnn233
What if they’re 19?

I don’t know a single 19 year old with braces.
from a girl:
don't boys wear braces as well....

I'm 19 and going to be 20 when my braces come off due to so many problems with my orthodontistic treatment :frown:
Braces come off eventually, don't they?

To not date someone because of the braces is so extremely superficial. It's even worse than saying "I don't date blondes".
(edited 3 years ago)
Anyone who would not date you over braces isn't worth dating.

I've had teachers with braces....
Original post by Anonymous
I'm 19 and going to be 20 when my braces come off due to so many problems with my orthodontistic treatment :frown:

That’s rough. I know how you feel. I got mine off at 17 after 6 years of treatment. You are in the minority thought to have braces still.
Original post by kmclean2002
I've had teachers with braces....

Was she 19? 😛. Nah I’m just messing. But again, that’s a tiny minority of people. I guess to answer the OPs question, yes unless they were going to be on for a while still.
Original post by NonIndigenous
Braces come off eventually, don't they?

Do not date someone because of the braces is so extremely superficial. It's even worse than saying "I don't date blondes".

Actually it’s not. Metal mouth taste is really not blessed.

Actually it's not superficial *proceeds to give superficial reason*
Original post by Theloniouss
Actually it's not superficial *proceeds to give superficial reason*

As I said before, I’m fine with it unless they’re going to be on forever. Tell me the taste of metal mouth is nice.

I made a typo. Replaced "Do" with "To".

Completely changes the meaning of what I wrote.

Besides braces don't taste of anything. I had them a long while back. They came off when I was like 12. I remember hating them for all sorts of reasons, but none of them was taste.
A Jedi worries not about these things.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending