The Student Room Group

I love tall girls

So I’m a male and there’s just something about tall girls that I really really love because they’re so tall and thin and attractive and when a tall girl walks into a bar and there’s other short girls there it’s most likely that the tall girls will be noticed more because when a tall girl wears crop tops and sexy jeans at a bar and a whole bunch of short girls are wearing crop tops and sexy jeans the tall girl will be noticed more because she’s such a model and looks sexy as hell when wearing crop tops and jeans compared to short girls wearing it and when short girls wear crop tops and jeans or any outfit they just can’t pull it off because they look so short and twiggy when meanwhile, a tall girl looks like a super model when wearing any outfit and looks sexy as hell and another reason why tall girls are so awesome is that when they gain weight it’s not even noticeable when meanwhile when a short girl gains weight she becomes super fat and when a short girl grows older she becomes fat and saggy but when a tall girl becomes older and starts to age she gains weight also but still looks skinny and is able to hide it more. I’m sorry but I don’t wanna merry a short girl and when she ages she gains a lot of weight and starts to sag. Tall girls are just so awesome and so much more attractive than short girls and are super models and all of my friends make fun of me for liking tall girls but I just wanna know what other guys like me think about this aren’t tall girls the best?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Okay.
Reply 2
Original post by LovelyMrFox
Okay.

What do you mean by just okay?
Fascinating. Tell me more
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
What do you mean by just okay?

Er, what was the point of this thread?
Reply 5
Er, what was the point of this thread?

I just wanna know if I’m not the only one that likes tall girls because all of my friends make fun of me for liking tall girls and I just wanna know if I’m not the only one. Because I have a girlfriend and people make fun of me for being with her because we’re the same height and she’s just really tall and all of my friends have girlfriends that are shorter than them when I actually just love tall girls and find them much more attractive than short girls by far and I just wanna know if I’m not the only one.
Reply 6
I just wanna know if I’m not the only one that likes tall girls because all of my friends make fun of me for liking tall girls and I just wanna know if I’m not the only one. Because I have a girlfriend and people make fun of me for being with her because we’re the same height and she’s just really tall and all of my friends have girlfriends that are shorter than them when I actually just love tall girls and find them much more attractive than short girls by far and I just wanna know if I’m not the only one.

Your not the only one. I know plenty of guys who like tall girls.
Reply 7
Expand pls I wanna know more too
Reply 8
Your not the only one. I know plenty of guys who like tall girls.

Thank you I appreciate it I really need to find better friends that respect my girlfriend
Reply 9
Original post by NA_03
Expand pls I wanna know more too

They’re just super models and are hot and sexy and I don’t wanna be with a short girl because it looks like I’m carrying around my little sister.
Definitely. Good luck :biggrin:

OP, you wrote three sentences. Three.
(edited 3 years ago)
What height do you define as tall for a girl?
You sound like such an as*ho*
Short girls are pretty too and some pull off any outfit .
Tall girls and short girls are all equal.
What height do you define as tall for a girl?

Like 5,8 and up.
Short girls are pretty too and they can pull off any outfit .
Height doesn't matter
You didn't have to make this thread whatsoever like who even cares.
Short girls are pretty too and they can pull off any outfit .
Height doesn't matter
You didn't have to make this thread whatsoever like who even cares.

I just wanna know if I’m not the only one that likes tall girls because all of my friends make fun of me for liking them so I’m just giving my reasons.
They’re just super models and are hot and sexy and I don’t wanna be with a short girl because it looks like I’m carrying around my little sister.

some people may not feel that way-they like haveing a cute short girl as there gf
Really most men I've seen make posts on here about how they prefer shorter women because they're cuter and it doesn't bruise their ego :curious:
Original post by SuperiorPotato
Really most men I've seen make posts on here about how they prefer shorter women because they're cuter and it doesn't bruise their ego :curious:

I don’t mind being the less powerful one in the relationship because tall girls are just so hot and sexy and model looking and look so hot and sexy in crop tops and outfits so much more than short girls do.

Quick Reply

Latest