The Student Room Group

I would like to look at A Level Edexcel Biology B Paper 1 2019 PDF

I would like to look at A Level Biology B Paper 1 2019 PDF
Original post by hsmatharu
I would like to look at A Level Biology B Paper 1 2019 PDF

Hi there, i do not think it will come out until July because of coronavirus however all exam papers should be on the edexcel website
Can't you ask your teacher for access to it?
Original post by ashpritgcse2020
Hi there, i do not think it will come out until July because of coronavirus however all exam papers should be on the edexcel website

I dont think they will be made public until some time next year. This is because around June/July, schools usually do internal mock exams and due to the current situation, it may not be possible to do these exams so they may be done in september (or whenever it is possible to do so) since not all schools will be able to do the exams at the usual time.
And since 2020 exams have been cancelled, they have one less set of papers to source questions from, hence why the 2019 papers will remain locked,

AQA will be releasing their 2019 papers in July 2021
Original post by CurryCurry2468
I dont think they will be made public until some time next year. This is because around June/July, schools usually do internal mock exams and due to the current situation, it may not be possible to do these exams so they may be done in september (or whenever it is possible to do so) since not all schools will be able to do the exams at the usual time.
And since 2020 exams have been cancelled, they have one less set of papers to source questions from, hence why the 2019 papers will remain locked,

AQA will be releasing their 2019 papers in July 2021

i mean i asked them via email they said its July 31st this year...
Original post by ashpritgcse2020
i mean i asked them via email they said its July 31st this year...

Yeah that is probably just for edexcel. Edexcel usually release the secure papers a month before AQA and OCR do.

Quick Reply

Latest