The Student Room Group

Deloitte Pathfinders Gap Year Scheme

Who has heard back after doing the Job simulation. I’ve heard that they’ve given out rejection emails to some people.
i’m thinking of applying but i know nothing about the field i want to apply for... do they ever ask any questions relevant to the field expecting you to know anything about it?
Reply 2
Wait you have had a job simulation???? I did the online assessment and still haven't heard back, they emailed me a couple of days ago asking about my application further and said "I will update your application accordingly and we will be contacting you shortly regarding the next steps"
Progressed through to the final stage assessment, found out on 5th March. But at the moment there are no available assessment dates. I didn't get an email, I had to check my deloitte account
Reply 4
I got a call a week or so after my final interview saying I would have achieved a place but they have cancelled the program due to corona. They said they were providing all the successful applicants with a Deloitte mentor instead - did anyone else get this? I'm not sure what to expect with the mentor?
Original post by algoko
I got a call a week or so after my final interview saying I would have achieved a place but they have cancelled the program due to corona. They said they were providing all the successful applicants with a Deloitte mentor instead - did anyone else get this? I'm not sure what to expect with the mentor?

Yeah this is what I got :smile:, bit annoying but whatever
Original post by algoko

i got this too
Has anyone heard from Deloitte since about a mentor?
Reply 8
Original post by amaanmanji
Has anyone heard from Deloitte since about a mentor?

Nope nothing! I'm not really sure when would be the right time to bring it up as I'm sure they have bigger things on their plate right now. I guess as long as they reach out before uni starts, then that's alright.
Reply 9
Hi guys sorry to hear about the programme being cancelled. I feel really bad as the program but at least deloitte are giving you guys a mentor. I was just wondering if you has any tips on the application process as im hoping to take it this year thanks for your help
Reply 10
Original post by IBCA25
Hi guys sorry to hear about the programme being cancelled. I feel really bad as the program but at least deloitte are giving you guys a mentor. I was just wondering if you has any tips on the application process as im hoping to take it this year thanks for your help

Are they definitely doing it this year, just wondering as I am interested too, thanks
Reply 11
I'm afraid I know as much as you but im hoping it is on

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending