The Student Room Group

How can I answer “how are concepts of human rights and dev complex and contested?”

I’m not sure if it’s asking for me to compare measurements of HR or as in the factors which define human rights
Original post by Jeesus
I’m not sure if it’s asking for me to compare measurements of HR or as in the factors which define human rights

Neither, it's asking you about concepts of human rights, (I'm ignoring the dev - don't know what you mean) so

Human rights concept 1. Explain what it is. Why it's complex. Why/how/by whom it is contested.

Human rights concept 2. Explain what it is. Why it's complext. Why/how/by whom it is contested.

etc
Reply 2
Original post by threeportdrift
Neither, it's asking you about concepts of human rights, (I'm ignoring the dev - don't know what you mean) so

Human rights concept 1. Explain what it is. Why it's complex. Why/how/by whom it is contested.

Human rights concept 2. Explain what it is. Why it's complext. Why/how/by whom it is contested.

etc

Dev (development) couldn’t fit it in the question lol

Ahh right, so eg. One concept of human rights and development is improvement of environmental quality, then elaborate on how it’s complex and what contests it?

Yeah I was confused as it’s key idea one for HR and intervention and there’s a lot to say for human development measurements so I just made an assumption
Original post by Jeesus
Dev (development) couldn’t fit it in the question lol

Ahh right, so eg. One concept of human rights and development is improvement of environmental quality, then elaborate on how it’s complex and what contests it?

Yeah I was confused as it’s key idea one for HR and intervention and there’s a lot to say for human development measurements so I just made an assumption

Well i can't be sure what level they are talking aout, because I don't know how you've been taught, but it should be in the structure of your notes.
Reply 4
Original post by threeportdrift
Well i can't be sure what level they are talking aout, because I don't know how you've been taught, but it should be in the structure of your notes.

Yeah I guess that’s where my confusion set in, but thankyou anyway

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending