The Student Room Group

Who would eat a chicken curry ?

Who would like to eat a nice chicken bhunna curry with rice/chips and garlic nan bread and a 2litre bottle of coke -cola l am in the mood for that right now lol

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
That actually sounds good...
Minus the coca cola.
Original post by LovelyMrFox
That actually sounds good...
Minus the coca cola.

l cant wait till the indian takeaway opens l am having a meal for one l will get IRON-BRU lol
Reply 3
Original post by laughinglad999
l cant wait till the indian takeaway opens l am having a meal for one l will get IRON-BRU lol

I might just join you in that :biggrin:
I might just join you in that :biggrin:

l will get two meal deals for £15 lol l will post one to you as l am far away in Scotland
Reply 5
l will get two meal deals for £15 lol l will post one to you as l am far away in Scotland

I think shipping it to the US might be more expensive than the meal itself :rofl:
I think shipping it to the US might be more expensive than the meal itself :rofl:

Very true lol
Reply 7
not had an indian for yonks, thinking about it
Original post by gjd800
not had an indian for yonks, thinking about it

Get a meal deal
Reply 9
Get a meal deal

might be a shout for over the weekend, tbh!
Original post by gjd800
might be a shout for over the weekend, tbh!

The weekend is a long time away for me l am thinking latter tonight and maybe a fish supper over the weekend l have to look after myself
Reply 11
The weekend is a long time away for me l am thinking latter tonight and maybe a fish supper over the weekend l have to look after myself

chinese for me on a thursday or a friday, usually
yeah shame the uk isn't like new york, apparently most places including restaurants are open 24/7
Original post by gjd800
chinese for me on a thursday or a friday, usually

l love chinese as well but the one near where l stay was burnt to the ground a few months ago so sad
Yes sounds good.
Reply 15
Who would like to eat a nice chicken bhunna curry with rice/chips and garlic nan bread and a 2litre bottle of coke -cola l am in the mood for that right now lol

god I'm ****ing starving now. It's been so long
Original post by Lyndsey.95
Yes sounds good.

l just had a indian chicken Bhunna with rice and chips garlic nan bread very nice it was
Ugh I'm hungry now thanks🙄😭
Original post by Sinnoh
god I'm ****ing starving now. It's been so long

l just had my indian meal from my local takeaway meal for one chicken bhunna rice chips garlic nan bread 2 litre IRN-BRU later on l will have ice cream and some fruit lol
curry is the one thing i can make that's a satisfying solution to the takeaway hankering

a burger never beats a mcdonalds when you want one
pizza neither
kebab/chinese/etc the same

but i can do curry

Quick Reply

Latest