The Student Room Group

Advanced Diploma in Economics at Cambridge 2020

Anyone joining this course in the coming michealmas term?
Original post by upasana22

Hi, I got an offer for the course, but I still haven’t decided yet. One thing I’m concerned about is the chances converting to an MPhil at the end of the year
Reply 2
Original post by catherineWong
Hi, I got an offer for the course, but I still haven’t decided yet. One thing I’m concerned about is the chances converting to an MPhil at the end of the year

Hello ! I guess we have to get 65% and above and reapply I guess . But Cambridge being a good university, I think the process will be smooth if we do well!
MULTIPLE CAS won't be an issue right?
Reply 3
Original post by upasana22

is there a group for the course ?

interested in adding each other on LinkedIn ?
Reply 4
Original post by htsim
is there a group for the course ?

interested in adding each other on LinkedIn ?

Yes that will be better !!!
Reply 5
Original post by catherineWong

Hi may I ask what undergraduate course your completed and where from?
Reply 6
Anyone applied/considering for the 2021 cycle?
Reply 7
Original post by MBBS2015
Anyone applied/considering for the 2021 cycle?

Yes! I applied in September, but still have not heard back from them. Wbu? :smile:
Reply 8
Original post by riku272
Yes! I applied in September, but still have not heard back from them. Wbu? :smile:

You applied for the diploma program or the MPhil?
Reply 9
Original post by Mrr1996
You applied for the diploma program or the MPhil?

The diploma.
Reply 10
Original post by riku272
The diploma.

Oh i see. I have applied to the MPhil but I’m pretty much sure that they’ll reject me from that. The previous forums suggest that earliest decisions come out at the end of January.
Original post by riku272

Best of luck! I got an offer to Kings just recently but normally replies come in the new year I believe. What’s your undergrad?
Applied for the diploma as well. Still waiting for an answer! All the best to everyone!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending