The Student Room Group

How long has TSR been around for?

How long has the student room really been around for? Because I see threads from like 13 years ago. It’s kinda weird considering that I was only 4 around that time.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Google said 2001? I could be wrong.
(edited 3 years ago)
Wow I had now idea that things like these existed then. That’s two years before I was born.
2002 according to Wikipedia

Screenshot 2020-06-06 at 4.13.50 am.png
Wow, you were born in the twentieth century. How does it feel like being ancient? :holmes:
Oh whoops :colondollar:
Reply 6
Google failed me :lol:
Reply 7
Pff, rest is for the weak. I havent slept in 2 days and Im feelin' fine.
Reply 8
Your also apparently very old. The older you are, the more sleep you need :wink:

My trick is to turn on an episode of Criminal Minds. The time just flies by until its somehow morning :lol:
Both TheStudentRoom.co.uk and .com are listed as being initially registered on the 2nd of September 2004
The website was established in 1999.
Reply 11
Tsk tsk. Your sure your only in your twenties?
CM is one of my favorite shows. I probably have an unhealthy obsession with it...
Thats a good idea, I should do the same :lol:
Original post by LovelyMrFox
Your also apparently very old. The older you are, the more sleep you need :wink:

quite the opposite, actually :tongue:
Reply 13
Original post by black tea
quite the opposite, actually :tongue:

Has your experience been different? :lol:
I seemed to need more and more sleep as I grew up.
Has your experience been different? :lol:
I seemed to need more and more sleep as I grew up.

I can't say I need any more or less sleep than I used to (yet), but it's a fact that old people need less sleep
Reply 15
I can't say I need any more or less sleep than I used to (yet), but it's a fact that old people need less sleep

Is it? I go to bed every night at 1 or 2. My parents go to bed every night at 10. My grandmother goes to bed every night at 8.
I thought this was normal :lol:
I believe tsr was called UK learning which is why the dates of the actual inception of TSR differ, @04MR17 will have the full history though :tongue:
Is it? I go to bed every night at 1 or 2. My parents go to bed every night at 10. My grandmother goes to bed every night at 8.
I thought this was normal :lol:

I bet they get up earlier than you though
Reply 18
I bet they get up earlier than you though

Ah, fair enough.
Original post by ashleycrowley2
13 years ago ... I was only 4 around that time.

Original post by ashleycrowley2
[1999 is] two years before I was born.

¿math?

Quick Reply

Latest