Scroll to see replies

Original post by Arthur_Morgan

his drawings are so peng
WHY CANT I DRAW LIKE THAT :unimpressed:
Original post by lolita_29
his drawings are so peng
WHY CANT I DRAW LIKE THAT :unimpressed:

Aye it's pretty dope like innit :yep:
Arthur_Morgan, looking at a sample of videos in this thread is a reminder that there is an awful lot of people on Youtube making poor to mediocre content.

Do you actually think that the people making these videos actually know what they are talking about? And that the advice given in their videos should be followed for optimum results?

If you like, pick a video from your list in this thread and I'll tell you if it's poor to mediocre and if so, why it's poor to mediocre.
Original post by Dunnig Kruger
Arthur_Morgan, looking at a sample of videos in this thread is a reminder that there is an awful lot of people on Youtube making poor to mediocre content.

Do you actually think that the people making these videos actually know what they are talking about? And that the advice given in their videos should be followed for optimum results?

If you like, pick a video from your list in this thread and I'll tell you if it's poor to mediocre and if so, why it's poor to mediocre.

No.

These are videos that I find beneficial to helping me become the strongest version of myself. All I can say is that the knowledge I have gained from these videos has helped me tremendously.

Your opinion of my picks are none of my business.
These videos are also holding you back and leading you down the wrong path.

Or at least the ones I've seen are.

Mediocre advice is better than no advice at all.
However, good advice is better than mediocre advice.

It is, of course, entirely down to you. If you're happy following poor to mediocre advice then that is up to you.

Are you, at least, not a bit intrigued to find out if I can give you better advice than what's given in any particular video that you may pick out?
Or are you of the mindset that because someone's made a Youtube video they must know what they're talking about? And that I can't possibly give you better advice than what you've seen in any particular video?

It is, of course, entirely down to you. If you're happy following poor to mediocre advice then that is up to you.

Are you, at least, not a bit intrigued to find out if I can give you better advice than what's given in any particular video that you may pick out?
Or are you of the mindset that because someone's made a Youtube video they must know what they're talking about? And that I can't possibly give you better advice than what you've seen in any particular video?

Have a good evening my dude

From a quick skim of the videos that were included by this thread, many of them are accredited by successful and insightful people. Now, I am not claiming that the "authority bias" validates all information, but people who have experienced positive/ successful results usually have methods that most likely work. Probably why OP prefers these insights to yours. Also, OP is clearly enjoying and benefiting from these insights/ advice, so why not just let him be and control your ego for one minute?

What exactly gives you the qualifications to decide that you have the best advice out of many of these people? Is your superiority complex so deep that you can not accept that maybe views different to yours and that have benefited others are valid? You really need to get your false sense of intellectual-superiority in check.
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by Synergy_
From a quick skim of the videos that were included by this thread, many of them are accredited by successful and insightful people. Now, I am not claiming that the "authority bias" validates all information, but people who have experienced positive/ successful results usually have methods that most likely work. Probably why OP prefers these insights to yours. Also, OP is clearly enjoying and benefiting from these insights/ advice, so why not just let him be and control your ego for one minute?

What exactly gives you the qualifications to decide that you have the best advice out of many of these people? Is your superiority complex so deep that you can not accept that maybe views different to yours and that have benefited others are subjectively are valid? You really need to get your false sense of intellectual-superiority in check.

Damn girl, I didn't know you were a savage :sly: :wink:
Original post by Arthur_Morgan
Damn girl, I didn't know you were a savage :sly: :wink:

It needed to be said :wink:
Original post by Synergy_
It needed to be said :wink:

Appreciated :closedeyes: I would rep you but like...I can't :ninja:

Quick Reply

Latest