The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
guy would usually have the advantage but you never know
I have to say I would still fancy the man.
There is no guarantee, that the girl would get the kick in, before she is hit.
Original post by alalaslglfalg
Who would win? lets assume that the womans game plan is to kick him in the balls, wouldn't the girl just win?

Depends, I've seen some girls at my dojo who are like ninjas
Original post by AM.TSR
Depends, I've seen some girls at my dojo who are like ninjas

all skills equal ofc, otherwise that'd just be unfair tf
Reply 5

defo the guy then. biology 😛

In that case probably the guy because of testosterone
Reply 7
Depends on the girl and the guy.
I know plenty of girls who could beat a guy in a fight. On the other hand, I know plenty of guys that could beat a girl in a fight :dontknow:
Original post by LovelyMrFox
Depends on the girl and the guy.
I know plenty of girls who could beat a guy in a fight. On the other hand, I know plenty of guys that could beat a girl in a fight :dontknow:

did you read my comment?
Reply 9
did you read my comment?

If all skills were equal, that one?

Well if were talking exactly equal ( same amount of muscle, actual skill level, practice, strategies, ect ), then I would assume it to be 50 50, since nobody has an advantage over the other?
Maybe Im overthinking it. Generally, I would say the guy would win. But I know plenty of girls that could beat the living **** out of a guy in a fight.
(edited 3 years ago)

Well if were talking exactly equal ( same amount of muscle, actual skill level, practice, strategies, ect ), then I would assume it to be 50 50, since nobody has an advantage over the other?
Maybe Im overthinking it. Generally, I would say the guy would win. But I know plenty of girls that could beat the living **** out of a guy in a fight.

yes u are overthinking it, do u know how biology works mate?

i barely know any that can beat up dudes, where tf do u live bruh
Reply 12
i barely know any that can beat up dudes, where tf do u live bruh

US east coast.
I have some pretty cool friends if I do say so myself :u:
yes u are overthinking it, do u know how biology works mate?

Well if your saying its exactly equal, than it would be exactly 50 50. If you mean equal as just in strategies, or one specific skill than I stand by my last part.
Again, Im probably overthinking this sorry :lol:
Reply 13
Who would win? lets assume that the womans game plan is to kick him in the balls, wouldn't the girl just win?

If having balls was such a massive liability to men that it allowed women to beat them up, WOMEN would be seen as the stronger sex and would have held power in society.

Why do people say "don't hit a woman" etc, if a woman can take a man out easily with a kick to the balls?
US east coast.
I have some pretty cool friends if I do say so myself :u:

Well if your saying its exactly equal, than it would be exactly 50 50. If you mean equal as just in strategies, or one specific skill than I stand by my last part.
Again, Im probably overthinking this sorry :lol:

I mean equal as in skills wise, just ur average dude vs ur average girl.

Lol this post made me laugh so much - literally been having a low mood day and this made me smile!
Yeah I’m a woman and definitely would aim to kick the hell out of the guy’s balls. So I’d probably win hands down
Reply 16
He'd have to just block of course
Reply 17
I mean equal as in skills wise, just ur average dude vs ur average girl.

Probably the guy?
Original post by 21ForEva
Lol this post made me laugh so much - literally been having a low mood day and this made me smile!
Yeah I’m a woman and definitely would aim to kick the hell out of the guy’s balls. So I’d probably win hands down

You do realize he'll be aiming at you too right? why do you seem so certain you will beat a guy?
You do realize he'll be aiming at you too right? why do you seem so certain you will beat a guy?

😂😂😂😂 I’m not certain. I’m just assuming I _could_ beat him in a fight. Unless he punches me in the boob or the nose (I got sinus issues) cuz that sh*t hurts!

Latest