The Student Room Group

EY Apprenticeship reserve list

I’ve applied for the London FS assurance and I’m about to have my partner interview how we they said that roles are full or nearing full and you’ll be placed on the reserve list, are there any chances I’ll be given an offer?
Original post by Yusuf.H
I’ve applied for the London FS assurance and I’m about to have my partner interview how we they said that roles are full or nearing full and you’ll be placed on the reserve list, are there any chances I’ll be given an offer?

Hey! Sorry no-one has replied to your query and it's been a few days now.

Have you had your interview now? There's always a chance that you'll still get a role if you're placed on a reserve list as people's plans change all of the time.

When I applied for my apprenticeship, there were at least 3 by the time we all came together who had originally been placed on a reserve list - so it can happen.

Best of luck and let me know how you get on! :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by brainzistheword
Hey! Sorry no-one has replied to your query and it's been a few days now.

Have you had your interview now? There's always a chance that you'll still get a role if you're placed on a reserve list as people's plans change all of the time.

When I applied for my apprenticeship, there were at least 3 by the time we all came together who had originally been placed on a reserve list - so it can happen.

Best of luck and let me know how you get on! :smile:

I’ve had my interview and I’ve passed so I’m officially on the reserve list.

Also EY also won’t tell me where on the reserve list I am so I’m completely in the dark.
Reply 3
Original post by Yusuf.H
I’ve had my interview and I’ve passed so I’m officially on the reserve list.

Also EY also won’t tell me where on the reserve list I am so I’m completely in the dark.

Sorry I know this post is from quite a long time ago but I wondered whether you got offered a position from being on the reserve list? I had an interview for an apprenticeship a few weeks ago and was told today that I didn’t get the position but I am on the reserve list and wondered if it’s likely to be offered a position or not.
Reply 4
Original post by MAI10
Sorry I know this post is from quite a long time ago but I wondered whether you got offered a position from being on the reserve list? I had an interview for an apprenticeship a few weeks ago and was told today that I didn’t get the position but I am on the reserve list and wondered if it’s likely to be offered a position or not.

They did eventually give me an offer but they didn’t give me an offer for the intake I applied for, they gave me an offer for next years intake so I had to basically take a gap year to get in.
So there is a good chance you will get an offer, there were a bunch of people like me who were on the reserve list and were given an offer the the next year instead so remain positive and if there isn’t a position available for you in the intake you applied for I’m sure you’ll receive one for the next intake
Reply 5
Original post by Yusuf.H
They did eventually give me an offer but they didn’t give me an offer for the intake I applied for, they gave me an offer for next years intake so I had to basically take a gap year to get in.
So there is a good chance you will get an offer, there were a bunch of people like me who were on the reserve list and were given an offer the the next year instead so remain positive and if there isn’t a position available for you in the intake you applied for I’m sure you’ll receive one for the next intake

Hi - at what point did they offer you the role? Was it Before you opted for a gap year, did they make an offer so you knew you had that guarantee.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending