The Student Room Group

No boy will sleep with me because I'm ginger

I'm 16 and no boy will have sex or come near me because I'm ginger, even down below i have ginger hairs anyone have any advice? Are us ginger girls unlucky and always gonna be alone?

Scroll to see replies

Omg are you joking? I honestly wish I was a redhead or could pull that hair colour off. Redheads are literally stunning. Please don't give a **** what men think of you. Embrace it.
Reply 2
Original post by Fermion.
Omg are you joking? I honestly wish I was a redhead or could pull that hair colour off. Redheads are literally stunning. Please don't give a **** what men think of you. Embrace it.

I wish i was joking
Original post by Anonymous
I wish i was joking

Please don't think that way!! I'm sure you're stunning just the way you are. :console:
Don't worry. :smile:
Plenty of guys are more interested in a girls personality than hair colour.
Many guys are only attracted to girls with auburn or fiery red coloured hair.
My mother is a red head, so are all my father's exes.
Reply 5
Are you serious? There are a lot of guys out there who thinks ginger girls are hot and look better. So don't worry, you'll definitely find someone who will love you. You are definitely NOT unlucky. You should feel special, because you're rare :smile:
Reply 6
I know tonnes more people who love redheads compared to those who can't stand them (acctualy know none who are put off by it) , I personally don't really care about hair colour but most redheads I know are pretty good looking! You 100% won't forever be alone, just haven't found the right person who acctualy sees sense and realises what a fab person you are.
Reply 7
Original post by erenusar
Are you serious? There are a lot of guys out there who thinks ginger girls are hot and look better. So don't worry, you'll definitely find someone who will love you. You are definitely NOT unlucky. You should feel special, because you're rare :smile:

I hope so but I don't feel like it will ever happen I get called fat too
Oh please! 16 - you're not exactly on the shelf. And 'no boy will have sex with me' doesn't exactly sound like you have a lot of self worth - you have sex WITH someone because you care about each other, not because you're persuading them to sleep with you. I'm sure you're lovely - and red hair is fabulous. Enjoy it and enjoy being 16 :smile:
pm me x
I'm 16 and no boy will have sex or come near me because I'm ginger, even down below i have ginger hairs anyone have any advice? Are us ginger girls unlucky and always gonna be alone?

Don't say that to your self. I think redheads are beautiful :smile:
You're 16. Plenty of time for guys to come around.

Being ginger is highly sought after by some.
So many people won't sleep with Karen Gillan because she's ginger, that's absolute balderdash. It has nothing to do with the colour of your hair, it has to do with the way you present yourself and confidence. But, if you are truly depressed, why not dye your hair a different colour, instead of writing this post?
Original post by Dangerous88
So many people won't sleep with Karen Gillan because she's ginger, that's absolute balderdash. It has nothing to do with the colour of your hair, it has to do with the way you present yourself and confidence. But, if you are truly depressed, why not dye your hair a different colour, instead of writing this post?

I did think about dying my hair
I hope so but I don't feel like it will ever happen I get called fat too

Don't worry about your looking because your personality is more important and there are a lot of good guys who will not care your looking. Believe me, it will definitely happen.

I love ginger girls x
Original post by Certiman123
I love ginger girls x

Definitely me too
Original post by erenusar
Don't worry about your looking because your personality is more important and there are a lot of good guys who will not care your looking. Believe me, it will definitely happen.

I do think I have a fat arse
It's amazing how many threads we get on this forum from teenagers saying:

Some part of my body is ... (perfect).
I'm so embarrassed by it and want to change it / I think no one will ever love me.

Your ginger hair colour is actually perfect. Congratulations.

You can do something about the size of your posterior. Just please don't get anorexic about it.
It's always nice to have reserves of strength and stamina and to have a lifestyle that maximises your chances of good health for a long time to come.

For your hair, please leave it its' natural wonderful colour. Although if you dye it, that's fine too. It's your hair.
Reply 19
I do think I have a fat arse

It's a rare woman who doesn't think that at some point! And redheads are gorgeous; check out the Pre-Raphaelites for inspiration! I sent a couple of their pics to my niece who is a lovely little redhead and currently growing her hair.

Seriously, you're too young to be bothering about sex and relationships, and so are the boys around you; they're young male teens, doesn't get much more immature than that! Look how many threads on here say how much personality matters when deciding if someone is attractive. Decide what you want your achievements in the next couple of years to be: that you had sex at 16 or you did well in your studies and are an interesting and caring person...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending