The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by matattsrchat
ask me anything you want to know about how boys think about girls and everything else. tell me about the behaviour of your boyfriend and I'll tell you what type of boy he is

Why do some boys like to be rude and disrespectful towards girls??
Why do some boys care about looks rather than personality???
1) no specific reason there are always people who are rude girls or boys.

2) everyone cares about looks even girls do and sometimes it's a combination of personality and looks but no one ever likes someone only for personality. It's harsh but it's the truth rhe ugly truth
ask me anything you want to know about how boys think about girls and everything else. tell me about the behaviour of your boyfriend and I'll tell you what type of boy he is

why do you guys act road? why can't you guys act decent like the guys in america?
This is one of the worst threads I've ever stumbled upon. If you're looking for advice, please look elsewhere - you won't find any worth hearing here.
Is 5 foot 7.5 tall for a girl or na?
Would it change how you saw a girl if she did/didn’t kiss on the first date?
Would you rather a more reserved type of girl or outgoing?
What type of sense of humour is good for a girl to have?
Original post by Theloniouss
This is one of the worst threads I've ever stumbled upon. If you're looking for advice, please look elsewhere - you won't find any worth hearing here.

where else can you ask boys of your age group anything while being anonymous it's not perfect but it's worth something.
where else can you ask boys of your age group anything while being anonymous it's not perfect but it's worth something.

There is already a thread where you can do that. The problem isn't the idea, it's the answers.
Original post by Anonymous
Is 5 foot 7.5 tall for a girl or na?

it's not that tall to be a turn off but it depends on your figure if you're really skinny or not. even then depends on your confidence and boy you're interested in it everyone has some category that's non negotiable for me height is not one of them. btw alot of most beautiful female celebs are that height and even taller.
it's not that tall to be a turn off but it depends on your figure if you're really skinny or not. even then depends on your confidence and boy you're interested in it everyone has some category that's non negotiable for me height is not one of them. btw alot of most beautiful female celebs are that height and even taller.

Okkk, majority of boys I know from school etc. are taller than me anyway and I’ve never had anyone say I’m too tall for them so thankuu :smile:
Would it change how you saw a girl if she did/didn’t kiss on the first date?

for me no it wouldn't change how much i like a girl. other boys also wouldn't feel much a difference but boys who are not looking to date for long time and looking to have a sex only a few times only would feel different about you. also some boy may think you didn't like them that much so just tell them how much you enjoyed the date
Would you rather a more reserved type of girl or outgoing?

for me that doesn't matter it matters. if i like the girl then it's fine she can be either. in the past i have liked both type of girls. by like i mean a wierd feeling i get when i look or talk to a girl or she's nearby. It's like a pinch in the heart can't describe it that well but anyways if i get that feeling alot these things don't matter.

for other boys yes outgoing girls catch their attention much quicker but a reserved girl will catch the attention of the right type of guys. it depends on what you are looking for and what the boy is looking for but yes a girl shouldn't be so reserved that she doesn't reply when you talk to her
What is the capital of Paris?
What type of sense of humour is good for a girl to have?

sarcasm is good for everyone to have and making general jokes on each other in a playful way is good but it depends on boy. some like girls who make savage mean jokes on some people some like caring girls who are considerate of others feelings most guys come in this category.

i personally like a girls who makes some jokes and is fun loving but to an extent and stops when someone is getting hurt.
Okkk, majority of boys I know from school etc. are taller than me anyway and I’ve never had anyone say I’m too tall for them so thankuu :smile:

yeah you have nothing to worry about. everyone should take pride in how they look and be confident everyone loves that

Why don't guys care about cleaning the 'cheese' (if you know what i mean) unless they're hoping for sex? Doesn't it bother them?:frown:
Original post by Arthur_Morgan
What is the capital of Paris?

you sure you got the right thread bro
you sure you got the right thread bro

Yes

Latest

Trending

Trending