The Student Room Group

Gcse geography

Hi everyone,
does anybody have any GCSE geography AQA question banks i could use i would really appreciate it. past papers are limited in question variety.
Hi- I don't have question banks but i'd suggest doing all the past papers on the AQA website.
I have a teacher-made revision guide that got me an 8 at GCSE- They have all the questions you could possibly be asked with the answers according to the spec. If you're interested let me know and i'll send the link!
you're better off getting a revision guide or textbook that'll contain practice questions. you might be able to find some old spec aqa questions if you google them but they may not be relevant to your spec.
Original post by shaheryar9
Hi everyone,
does anybody have any GCSE geography AQA question banks i could use i would really appreciate it. past papers are limited in question variety.

Hi. Hopefully, this link helps. :wink:
https://revisionworld.com/gcse-revision/geography/geography-gcse-past-papers/aqa-gcse-geography-past-papers
Reply 4
Original post by User2127891510
Hi- I don't have question banks but i'd suggest doing all the past papers on the AQA website.
I have a teacher-made revision guide that got me an 8 at GCSE- They have all the questions you could possibly be asked with the answers according to the spec. If you're interested let me know and i'll send the link!

please that would be amazing
Original post by shaheryar9
please that would be amazing

done! check your inbox :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending