The Student Room Group
Medicine at Swansea University
Swansea University
Visit website

Guys, what are the girls like in Swansea Uni?

This question is particularly for guys going to Swansea uni but girls feel welcome to comment too!

What are the girls like in Swansea Uni? Am I better off doing a different course at Cardiff uni?
Ew
Medicine at Swansea University
Swansea University
Visit website
Original post by Espançais
Ew

Did I cough or something?
Why would you go to uni's because of girls, that's the most expensive way to try and get a girlfriend I've witnessed on here, just why?? Get a degree doing what you enjoy, yet a good job then girls will appreciate you. Plus why Wales? And what course?
Original post by Keegbeebooop
Did I cough or something?

nah, you just objectified women. Much more grim.
Also, who picks their university based on the girlfriend options?! You're paying 9k a year for the education not the hook up opportunities lol
Reply 6
Too good for you, no doubt.
Chosing unis based on how hot the women are, christ.
If you're going by the age old stereotype then one could assume welsh women are actually:sheep:(It's a joke, I'm sure welsh women are lovely.)

Jokes aside, why would one of your main intentions of going to university be meeting a woman? There are much more important things to be doing with your life, especially at university.
Original post by Anonymous
Why would you go to uni's because of girls, that's the most expensive way to try and get a girlfriend I've witnessed on here, just why?? Get a degree doing what you enjoy, yet a good job then girls will appreciate you. Plus why Wales? And what course?

Social work, it's hard because some of the best employability rates for social workers is in South Wales. Even in Stirling, the amount of job openings in South Wales is shocking.

I'd like to go to Bath, but I know I'd be most likely going to South Wales after graduating because Bath has hardly any job openings
Original post by Napp
Too good for you, no doubt.
Chosing unis based on how hot the women are, christ

Steady on cowboy! Who said that was all I was basing my choice on? Girls do play a huge factor though but still
Original post by Espançais
nah, you just objectified women. Much more grim.

With corona coughing is quite worse. Yikes
With corona coughing is quite worse. Yikes

Yeah... But people don't generally cough on purpose
Social work, it's hard because some of the best employability rates for social workers is in South Wales. Even in Stirling, the amount of job openings in South Wales is shocking.

I'd like to go to Bath, but I know I'd be most likely going to South Wales after graduating because Bath has hardly any job openings

Why do you need to stay where you are after graduation? You can go to Bath, get a good degree then go work in South Wales, if that's what you wish to do just do it! Swansea and Cardiff are very close and people often commute between the two, and a most do as although Swansea is the second best city in Wales, outside of Cardiff it's pretty much just residential areas or sheep. Although Swansea is a great uni though! Just if you are studying in Wales and want a city atmosphere Cardiff based Uni's are the way to go, otherwise you'll commute to Cardiff one day and wonder why you didn't discover it before.

Girls wise it's teh same as any other place in teh world there is a mixture, so don't worry about that just focus on your degree and where you'd like to get it from, the rest will just fall into place as a happy person is an attractive person :h:

Quick Reply

Latest