The Student Room Group

Anyone else going to protest tomorrow

Anyone else coming to London tomorrow to protest?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
who else is protesting about black lives tomorrow?
Reply 2
I prefer not to catch Covid.

Have fun though, try to be safe :tongue:
No because I have a job.
Reply 4
Original post by LovelyMrFox
I prefer not to catch Covid.

Have fun though, try to be safe :tongue:

This is too important to worry about the coronavirus
Original post by BLM girl

Wont be long before these will end in violence.
Enjoy helping spread the virus.
Did you make two threads about the same thing? :confused:
You are racist if you stay silent and don't support us

I have money to earn and bills to pay. Who says I don’t support you?
Reply 8
Original post by 999tigger
Wont be long before these will end in violence.
Enjoy helping spread the virus.

Sometimes violence happens but you are racist if you stay silent and don't support why we are protesting
Reply 9
You are racist if you stay silent and don't support us

Say no more, that's enough to put everyone off already.
Reply 10
This is too important to worry about the coronavirus

I would not say that.
Please wear a mask and try to keep reasonable distance from people.
Reply 11
Original post by LovelyMrFox
I would not say that.
Please wear a mask and try to keep reasonable distance from people.

We will be there in our numbers even some of my white friends are coming with me
Sometimes violence happens but you are racist if you stay silent and don't support why we are protesting

what about those who support you but don't want to risk the virus, does that make us racists?????
Reply 13
We will be there in our numbers even some of my white friends are coming with me

Erm, so your going to wear masks, or no?
I am not against the protest, but I would not involve myself in any such thing. Especially after hearing what they have been doing. All that vandalism and havoc some protesters have caused is an absolute disgrace. We're supposed to be in lockdown and some people are acting like animals.

Still Black Lives Matter, but violent does not.

Then don't moan and start crying when to catch coronavirus.

Lol I can guarantee you are an idiot.
Nope I am definitely not a racist, that made me chuckle.

If the violence happens then hopefully the police will lock those people up who break the law.

Feel free to tell me why you are protesting and what your demands are that will make a difference.
Lots of people are getting bored of the selfishness over the virus and vandalism. You are managing to turn a lot of people off from your cause.
Reply 17
Original post by Stacey Tracey
I am not against the protest, but I would not involve myself in any such thing. Especially after hearing what they have been doing. All that vandalism and havoc some protesters have caused is an absolute disgrace. We're supposed to be in lockdown and some people are acting like animals.

Still Black Lives Matter, but violent does not.

Riots changed history in the past
Original post by z-hog
Say no more, that's enough to put everyone off already.

Probably a troll account.

To the OP. I'm BAME. I'm very anti-racist, but no, I won't be attending any protests organised by the BLM movement. My reason for this is that I feel that the BLM's been taken over by leftist extremist groups out to exploit the death of BAME people to promote their own interests and I'll be damned if I were to go out and march for more marxism, communism, anarchism and feminism in this country or anywhere else.

If we had people like MLK or Malcolm X leading these protests, I'd be out there right at the front of these protests shouting down racism until my voice goes hoarse. At the moment the BLM movement lacks leaders. So, it's prone to abuse, exploitation and manipulation by others. It's anarchy and a risk to all those who participate in it.
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 19

Not if you paid me.

So be it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending