The Student Room Group

Trying to get back to ex

She basically told me she doesn’t know if she would be bothered to see me with someone else. But at the same time she doesn’t want to get back together as she claims she suffered too much and took a lot to overcome... in a way that she neutralized feelings for me... we had been talking normally before I confessed I wanted to get back together. Not its tense and I m trying to block her on social media and stuff so that we avoid contact, but at the same time I don’t want to. But I respect her choice (kinda). Do you think I have a chance?
Definitely have a chance. Best way is to have help from one of her friends that still get on with you. Post some pics together on line. Your ex will start having second thoughts.
Reply 2
She's your ex for a reason and has said she doesn't want to get back with you. That tells you everything you need to know. Move on.
Original post by Surnia
She's your ex for a reason and has said she doesn't want to get back with you. That tells you everything you need to know. Move on.

She also probably said things like It's ok for him to go out or there's nothing wrong when she meant the opposite. She will keep him at arms length as long as he maintains his love for her. He's there when she needs something and he will go out of his way to do whatever she asks. But he can get her back and its by cutting all communication to start with.
Reply 4
Original post by Alonso376
Definitely have a chance. Best way is to have help from one of her friends that still get on with you. Post some pics together on line. Your ex will start having second thoughts.

Playing stupid mind games is not the way to go. It just shows you up for being petty.
Reply 5
Original post by Alonso376
She will keep him at arms length as long as he maintains his love for her.

A relationship is meant to be the other way round. If you love each other you get together and stay together. How is what you are saying healthy?
Original post by Surnia
A relationship is meant to be the other way round. If you love each other you get together and stay together. How is what you are saying healthy?

It's not healthy but that is sometimes what a woman does to her partner/ex. If he loves her with everything and proclaims it then she has the option to move on with her life but keep him just about close enough so that he doesn't move on and hurt her.
Reply 7
Move on. She obviously wants nothing to do with you.

I also find it weird that you said you dont fully respect the fact that she wants to date you. I think you need to work on yourself before you get into another relationship :rolleyes:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending