The Student Room Group

I will never get laid

I'm always unlucky when it comes to getting with a girl they always friebdzone me and sleep with one of my mates it's not fair that girls can just pick and choose who they have sex with I thought I had a chance with this girl a couple months ago but then lockdown came in and I have not heard from her since all my mates have blasted they are still getting sex but my mum barred me from going out I mean ffs I'm 20 I'm old enough to do What I want does anyone have any tips on how to get laid?

Scroll to see replies

that's what you are concerned about :confused: ......
Your friends are probably lying about getting laid, especially since there are health concerns with Coronavirus.
Reply 3
"Its not fair that girls can just pick and choose who they have sex with"

Excuse me? Did I read that right? :wtf:
Us girls do not want to sleep with a desperate little boy
Friendzoned is a sexist notion and the term getting laid ugh

change ur attitude
😂😂🤣
That is so not cool of the people on here who are putting down the original poster because he hasn't been laid. He is brave enough to ask for assistance which is to be aplauded, not insulted.
You're probably an ugly nice guy
Reply 9
Original post by bunnyrabbit2
That is so not cool of the people on here who are putting down the original poster because he hasn't been laid. He is brave enough to ask for assistance which is to be aplauded, not insulted.

By objectifying women? That should not be applauded.
Original post by LovelyMrFox
By objectifying women? That should not be applauded.

I don't think the people on this thread are insulting him for wanting a one night stand. I think they are insulting him because they think they have are better because they have been laid and he hasn't. Which does not make them more of a man than him.
Just to chip in, I totally agree that this is a superb post by @Jack22031994 - it ought to be stickied if it hasn't been already :smile:
Reply 12
I don't think the people on this thread are insulting him for wanting a one night stand. I think they are insulting him because they think they have are better because they have been laid and he hasn't. Which does not make them more of a man than him.

OP sounds like a douche, thats why everyone is making fun of him.
He doesnt use punctuation, is lacking in the spelling department, and makes some iffy comments regarding women.
OP sounds like a douche, thats why everyone is making fun of him.
He doesnt use punctuation, is lacking in the spelling department, and makes some iffy comments regarding women.

What comments are iffy about women? It seems like the people on this forum only believe in sex because of true love. Spelling and punctuation issues I get but it is not that big a deal to me.
Original post by Anonymous
I'm always unlucky when it comes to getting with a girl they always friebdzone me and sleep with one of my mates it's not fair that girls can just pick and choose who they have sex with I thought I had a chance with this girl a couple months ago but then lockdown came in and I have not heard from her since all my mates have blasted they are still getting sex but my mum barred me from going out I mean ffs I'm 20 I'm old enough to do What I want does anyone have any tips on how to get laid?

It is entirely fair that women should get to pick and choose who they sleep with. It's one of the fundamental aspects of consent.

change ur attitude

If he wanted a friend he'd choose a guy.
Reply 16
What comments are iffy about women? It seems like the people on this forum only believe in sex because of true love. Spelling and punctuation issues I get but it is not that big a deal to me.

OP said something about "its not fair that women get to choose who they sleep with", or something of the sorts.
Have you ever heard of a thing called "consent", or even just "morals"?
OP said something about "its not fair that women get to choose who they sleep with", or something of the sorts.
Have you ever heard of a thing called "consent", or even just "morals"?

I think what he meant is that women have more choices of who they sleep with than men.
Reply 18
I think what he meant is that women have more choices of who they sleep with than men.

Well then. OP needs to work on his wording :rofl:
You shouldnt feel like you're entitled to or women owe you sex! Women are rightfully ALLOWED to choose which guys they want to sleep with. And agreed it is a sexist notion.

I wouldn't touch a guy with a barge pole who has a sense of entitlement, desperation and lack of respect. It's not attractive for most women.

The way the world is, more men want casual sex than women, women can afford to be 'choosy'.

change ur attitude

Latest

Trending

Trending