The Student Room Group
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website

Royal Holloway

Hi.
Just wondering how 'in' London is Royal Holloway, personally I am not that keen on London for some reason and as I don't think I will have an opportunity to have a tour of the site I was wondering how much is the university 'in' London?

Sorry if its a hard question!!
Original post by scarlettb99
Hi.
Just wondering how 'in' London is Royal Holloway, personally I am not that keen on London for some reason and as I don't think I will have an opportunity to have a tour of the site I was wondering how much is the university 'in' London?

Sorry if its a hard question!!

no it's an easy question, although i strongly urge you to make use of Google Maps, Street View.

It is definitely not 'in London' it's actually just beyond the very suburban outskirts - RH students often complain about the travelling required to get into London, it's quite a quiet place tbh, is it your first choice uni?
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website
Reply 2
At the moment I don't really know my top universities, but I have York, Southhampton, Exeter and RH. York is my favourite so far but RH is up there!

Sorry if that doesn't help, I don't really know on what basis I should choose my fave uni?!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending