The Student Room Group

What kind of spider is this?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Chronoscope
Ok so I showed this to one of my parents and they said it looks very likely its egg bound (or just had a tasty meal) so could lay the eggs and hatch? :afraid: no idea what spider it is though OP

Eeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Reply 21
Not a fan tbh :no:
A couple of weeks ago it turned out I was sharing a bed with one (not the size of op's spider luckily) :gah:

They wont hurt you, dw. I think I might freak out a bit too though if there was one in my bed :lol:
Reply 22
Ok so I showed this to one of my parents and they said it looks very likely its egg bound (or just had a tasty meal) so could lay the eggs and hatch? :afraid: no idea what spider it is though OP

I hope not, I don't want to see more like it
Original post by LovelyMrFox
They wont hurt you, dw. I think I might freak out a bit too though if there was one in my bed :lol:

I was getting ready to get into bed and I have a few pillows and cushions on my bed and I picked up the cushion and this giant ****ing spider was hiding in between the cushion and the pillow and ran down my bed and I literally screamed and I tried to capture it but the ****er was too fast and now idk where it is 🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃
it is bad luck to kill a spider
Reply 25
Original post by Fermion.
I was getting ready to get into bed and I have a few pillows and cushions on my bed and I picked up the cushion and this giant ****ing spider was hiding in between the cushion and the pillow and ran down my bed and I literally screamed and I tried to capture it but the ****er was too fast and now idk where it is 🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃

Spoiler

Original post by LovelyMrFox

Spoiler

**** that. I’m considering throwing my whole bed away
Reply 27
**** that. I’m considering throwing my whole bed away

Another funny fact -
You are always within 3 feet of a spider, inside or outside. Have fun sleeping tonight :smile:
Reply 28
I was getting ready to get into bed and I have a few pillows and cushions on my bed and I picked up the cushion and this giant ****ing spider was hiding in between the cushion and the pillow and ran down my bed and I literally screamed and I tried to capture it but the ****ed was too fast and now idk where it is 🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃

I doubt you'll be seeing that again. One was in my tissue box once and I didn't know, I took a tissue out and a spider came out with it. The tissue box was near my bed, I noticed the spider once I was holding the tissue and shook it and guess where it landed? Then it legged it off my bed never to be seen again. The little ****
Original post by Anonymusy
I doubt you'll be seeing that again. One was in my tissue box once and I didn't know, I took a tissue out and a spider came out with it. The tissue box was near my bed, I noticed the spider once I was holding the tissue and shook it and guess where it landed? Then it legged it off my bed never to be seen again. The little ****

Oh god. Nightmare 😭😭😭😭😭
You have a bin in your house, correct? Take the whole house and throw it into the bin, now.
Yeah, here it is542EBC6A-B97B-49DA-8440-C95EFAA75921.jpg.jpeg

There is nothing to panic about this. If you were curious you could have caught it with your hands and stored it 😉 or it you felt like ewwww then your leg would be sufficient to kill it.

Tegenaria domestica, known as the barn funnel weaver. It rarely bites, if they do it is painless. They are not aggressive at all and usually retreat when confronted.

False widow is too different because it has a skull like design in its body and Mouse spider is wayyy thick... its legs too..

If you guys are interested, I can provide you the link to my Drive. I literally come across stuff like this or even more dangerous almost everyday because our University is under construction and they are clearing the woods.

Most of such animals actually run away from humans unless they sense weakness from your side.
Dont worry.
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 32
Ugh! the spider is back, I can see it right now. Third day in a row 😩

Stamp on it. Problem solved.

Wtf is that. Fricking bash it wiv suttin before it creeps into ur bed at night😖😖
Reply 35
I thought it died or something cos I never saw it yesterday but today I saw it, it's lost half of one its legs though.

I would move to another country oml
I thought it died or something cos I never saw it yesterday but today I saw it, it's lost half of one its legs though.

Release it outside! How are you calm about this

HOLY **** WHAT IS THAT ABOMINATION

I would move countries if I were you :afraid:

😂 😂 😂
OMG.. I'm lost.... Bruh I would have killed it or stored it in a jar by now. Its nothing to be scared of!...
Its not gonna harm you.. I can assure you!

Quick Reply

Latest