The Student Room Group
On campus at University of Greenwich
University of Greenwich
London

Choice

Is there anyone who is studying adult nursing in Greenwich University and Kingston University as I got confused and I don't know which one to choose out of the two.
Greenwich is closer to me but I have pple in Kingston and they said they are very supportive and learn g is not bad but didn't know anyone oin Greenwich.
Original post by SIOGABI1980
Is there anyone who is studying adult nursing in Greenwich University and Kingston University as I got confused and I don't know which one to choose out of the two.
Greenwich is closer to me but I have pple in Kingston and they said they are very supportive and learn g is not bad but didn't know anyone oin Greenwich.

Hi @SIOGABI1980 :hello:

It’s great to hear you’re considering Greenwich!

Were you interested in Bsc Adult nursing?

If you were, for this course we have highly qualified staff comprised of teachers and researchers. In the 2019 National Student Survey Nursing at Greenwich was ranked number one in London for student satisfaction.

We provide loads of study support as we allow study skills support to be accessed through tutors, subject librarians and our online academic skills centre.

On TheUniGuide 91% of students felt the staff are good at explaining things and 93% of students felt they had opportunities to apply what they’ve learned

You can find out more about what students thought about the teaching here

Hope this helps!

If you have any more questions about Greenwich let me know :smile:

Devina
On campus at University of Greenwich
University of Greenwich
London

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending