The Student Room Group

PRIDE MONTH - Take a Pride History Quiz!

June is PRIDE MONTH on tsr and across the UK!

Take a Pride History Quiz HERE to test your knowledge!

Debate of any kind will not be tolerated on this thread :fyi:
(edited 3 years ago)
6/10 - not bad considering I wasn’t alive for any of it I hope, but always more to learn :yes:

@CoolCavy did you make the quiz? It’s really good :biggrin:
Original post by becausethenight
6/10 - not bad considering I wasn’t alive for any of it I hope, but always more to learn :yes:

@CoolCavy did you make the quiz? It’s really good :biggrin:

That's a great score :biggrin:

I did :colondollar: I got most of the info from doing A-level history (we did britain from 1951 - 2007), the quiz is a few years old because i cant seem to log into my apester account to make a new one :colonhash:
6 out of 10

would have been 7 if I'd realised that one of the answers is actually in the OP

didn't have enough time to read some of the context screens that appear after you give an answer... could you slow them down or make them click to dismiss?
Reply 4
Im thoroughly disappointed with myself. 4 / 10 :emo:
Original post by Joinedup
6 out of 10

would have been 7 if I'd realised that one of the answers is actually in the OP

didn't have enough time to read some of the context screens that appear after you give an answer... could you slow them down or make them click to dismiss?

I would love to but apester wont let me log in :frown:
5/10 tragic.. 🤧🤧 so you cover lgbt rights in history?? That’s pretty cool. We learned next to nothing at gcse.
7/10, I was surprised how much I actually knew from PSHE lessons
(edited 3 years ago)
9/10~
Original post by CoolCavy
That's a great score :biggrin:

I did :colondollar: I got most of the info from doing A-level history (we did britain from 1951 - 2007), the quiz is a few years old because i cant seem to log into my apester account to make a new one :colonhash:

Your quiz-making skills are amazing! I'm so jealous you got taught queer history in school, I did Latin and my teachers managed to mostly skirt around the gayness!
Original post by becausethenight
Your quiz-making skills are amazing! I'm so jealous you got taught queer history in school, I did Latin and my teachers managed to mostly skirt around the gayness!

But was caecilius still in horto tho?
Reply 11
The only question is got correct is which month is pride. I'm not really into all this LGBT stuff, but good luck to those of you that are, everyone deserves equality. :nyan:
Original post by incompletions
But was caecilius still in horto tho?

Caecilius in horto iam erat, sed tristiter (aut non!) non concubinus erat :biggrin:
We should learn more about sexuality in the Roman world, it's very interesting (at least to me lol). Catullus is more than just a love elegist, he's also queering the canon since 84BC :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest