The Student Room Group

Be a loser with me?

Heya
I'm a lonely, sad and stressed loser, so if you got nothing better to do and feel like being a loser with me, I'm open to any kind of discussion you want so I can get me some human interaction soooooo
Just saying, preferably a level of commitment before joining, since a solid convo would be great for once (is that too dramatic? Too dramatic. Sad thing with text is my sarcasm doesn't come through. )
Ideas I can think of on the spot:
Music
Books
Musical theatre
How much GCSEs sucked
Movies
How much families suck
How much friends (or lack thereof) suck
Venting at each other
Life choices
Religion?? Idk I got limited creativity in discussion points - I don't even know what I'd say about it tbh
TV shows? - specifically Merlin (does anyone else still love that show?), friends, miranda, sherlock
Any other **** you feel like
So yeah
Come chat and be a loser avec my nerdy and awkward self :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Clara Bow
Heya
I'm a lonely, sad and stressed loser, so if you got nothing better to do and feel like being a loser with me, I'm open to any kind of discussion you want so I can get me some human interaction soooooo
Just saying, preferably a level of commitment before joining, since a solid convo would be great for once (is that too dramatic? Too dramatic. Sad thing with text is my sarcasm doesn't come through. )
Music
Books
Musical theatre
How much GCSEs sucked
Movies
How much families suck
Venting at each other
Life choices
Religion?? Idk I got limited creativity in discussion points - I don't even know what I'd say about it tbh
TV shows? - specifically Merlin (does anyone else still love that show?), friends, miranda, sherlock
So yeah

Hey, I'm up to talk about anything.
whats your favourite musicals ?
what musicals have you seen live? (if you have)
what musicals have you acted in ? (if you have)
Heya
I'm a lonely, sad and stressed loser

:nah:
Reply 4
I've seen hairspray, once, wicked and (though it wasn't west end) thoroughly modern millie - I actually love thoroughly mm - it's got such a good soundtrack, if a bit of a random plot. I really wanna see Hamilton (obviously) in west end now though.
Most musicals I like are based on their soundtracks - beetlejuice and hadestown - I'm big into ancient greece and rome and stuff. Also dear evan Hansen, because what teenager doesn't relate to it? And Bonnie and Clyde has the best music
Never have actually been in a musical, unless you count one woman shows in my bathroom, because I'm a shy and nervous wreck, oops. Planning on trying it this year though
Assuming you, too, are into musicals - what kind of stuff you into (and what show do you want to see after lockdown if you can...)?

Original post by BlueBazooka
Hey, I'm up to talk about anything.

Up for musical fangirling - or, if you aren't that into musicals, getting persuaded into watching a ton of recommendations?
I've seen hairspray, once, wicked and (though it wasn't west end) thoroughly modern millie - I actually love thoroughly mm - it's got such a good soundtrack, if a bit of a random plot. I really wanna see Hamilton (obviously) in west end now though.
Most musicals I like are based on their soundtracks - beetlejuice and hadestown - I'm big into ancient greece and rome and stuff. Also dear evan Hansen, because what teenager doesn't relate to it? And Bonnie and Clyde has the best music
Never have actually been in a musical, unless you count one woman shows in my bathroom, because I'm a shy and nervous wreck, oops. Planning on trying it this year though
Assuming you, too, are into musicals - what kind of stuff you into (and what show do you want to see after lockdown if you can...)?

whats your favourite musicals ?
my childhood was all three high school musicals, mamma mia and sound of music
I seem to have very bad luck when choosing my favourite musicals as they close lol - went through a really big phase with anastasia and natasha pierre and the great comet of 1812 but they sadly closed on broadway so only have bootlegs
if I'm going to be honest I love pretty much all musicals that exist other than miss saigon.....oh god where do I start : heathers, wicked, legally blonde, six, everybody's talking about jamie, shrek, the wiz, grease, rent, if/then, Matilda, into the woods, lion king, Aladdin, frozen, bring it on, in the heights, west side story, hadestown, newsies

basically anything but miss saigon is the short answer

what musicals have you seen live?
I've seen west end school of rock. Seen the west end tour of the addams family. Seen the broadway original cast of mean girls and seen a broadway cast of dear evan hansen with taylor trensch as evan. I have seen "amateur "(amateur is like drama groups in my area put on a performance and school - they were so talented , I wish I could actually sing lol) my school's performance of beauty and the beast, and drama clubs in my area perform cats and seussical and all shook up. I think I saw mamma mia and high school musical live as well, it was either an amateur performance or west end , just can't remember

what musicals have you acted in ?

I have been in my school's production of hairspray and anything when I am under the influence of alcohol and my showerhead is very impressed with me !

what shows do I want to see after lockdown - tbh would be happy with seeing anything as long as I can actually afford it lol, I can't wait for 3rd July when hamilton is released on Disney+

Spoiler

Up for musical fangirling - or, if you aren't that into musicals, getting persuaded into watching a ton of recommendations?

Seen a few musicals but not into them too too much. Will watch anything you recommend though - I'm bored out of my mind in lockdown lol and need something to keep me entertained.
Reply 7
Ahhh, yes, I'm so excited for hamilton!!! Also the movie of In the Heights when it comes out - lin Manuel-miranda is essentially a god, wish I had his talent. Writing a musical would be so cool.
Confession time: I might be the only person who doesn't like heathers? I just don't find the music that great - except when they're covered by Mariah Rose Faith - if you don't know her, search her on youtube, she's amazing. I live starkid so much - again, if you don't know them, go on youtube, their musicals are amazing.
I always find it annoying though that they swear so much - I mean, I wouldn't mind it at all except that I cant sing them around my family. Same with Heather's and other more modern musicals, a lot of the stuff in them I just can't sing out loud.
Hairspray would be one of my top musicals to be in - the movie is so good too, I watch it way too often. Is it just me, ir is Zac efron pretty meh in high school musical but amazing as link in hairspray and in the greatest showman?
Ahhh, yes, I'm so excited for hamilton!!! Also the movie of In the Heights when it comes out - lin Manuel-miranda is essentially a god, wish I had his talent. Writing a musical would be so cool.
Confession time: I might be the only person who doesn't like heathers? I just don't find the music that great - except when they're covered by Mariah Rose Faith - if you don't know her, search her on youtube, she's amazing. I live starkid so much - again, if you don't know them, go on youtube, their musicals are amazing.
I always find it annoying though that they swear so much - I mean, I wouldn't mind it at all except that I cant sing them around my family. Same with Heather's and other more modern musicals, a lot of the stuff in them I just can't sing out loud.
Hairspray would be one of my top musicals to be in - the movie is so good too, I watch it way too often. Is it just me, ir is Zac efron pretty meh in high school musical but amazing as link in hairspray and in the greatest showman?

OMG I would love to be lin - just write a musical and become the main character 😂
in the heights was going to be summer plans if corona didn't exist
this is how I got into heathers - the aesthetic then it was random songs then it was the bootleg on youtube (I like Barrett Wilbert Weed more than Carrie Hope Fletcher as Veronica), nah its fine at least you're being honest with what you like and dislike I don't know someone who loves everything on Broadway/West end think that'll be a bit unrealistic
Obviously I know Mariah Rose Faith, she's the/current tour Regina George in Mean Girls Tour and Starkid is amazing, don't know jk rowling who is she (this is supposed to be sarcasm as she is a TERF) only know Starkid cause they obviously wrote the harry potter series - Lauren Lopez is a legend !!!!!

really random but have you heard the terrible lyric changes Riverdale made to heathers, carrie and hedwig and the angry inch :rolleyes:
ps. only time I swear is singing the musicals with swear words like spring awakening (jonathon groff > lea michele), it does slightly annoy me but sometimes a swear word is the easier/simpler way to express some not all feelings in the moment

when I first watched hairspray (2007) I did not recognize Zac and I'm glad Zac did greatest showman recently though he is amazing at acting as he has been in a wide range of movies , one minute he is a serial killer the next minute in a comedy with the rock then an animated movie - he has the range
sorry can't insult the classic high school musicals it is my childhood and shaped my high school experiences to be way they were, haha
Reply 9
My god, yes, Lauren Lopez is amazing! And starkid's musicals have only got better from avpm - better quality filming and acting and singing and everything. I'm just in love with Twisted, holy musical b@man and tgwdlm especially. Though I think Darren criss' song writing for the Harry Potter musicals and starship was really good, he has some really clever lyrics.
Have you seen glee with Darren cross in it? That's how I found out about starkid, because everyone was commenting on his glee performances on YouTube that its harry freakin potter. Entertaining as glee is, it's also the weirdest show I've ever seen.
I've never actually seen riverdale - I don't have netflix, so yeah. It isn't a musical series is it? It confuses me, I thought it was a drama/crime show.
Yeah, I'm with you in that I'll always like high school musical, even though when I objectively look at it, each one has effectively the same plot. Zac Efron isn't bad in it, he just improved a lot before he did hairspray - I haven't seen other movies with him in (except greatest showman). Oh and 17 Again, I think I saw that a few times actually.
Going to broadway must be so cool - I've never been to America. I feel like it'd be cool to one day go to america and just drive all over exploring. Or since it's so big, just explore a part of it. I feel like living in London must be brill too - I'd love to go there for uni. I live in the countryside so being in the city, or even any city, where I could see musicals way more often would be amazing.
My god, yes, Lauren Lopez is amazing! And starkid's musicals have only got better from avpm - better quality filming and acting and singing and everything. I'm just in love with Twisted, holy musical b@man and tgwdlm especially. Though I think Darren criss' song writing for the Harry Potter musicals and starship was really good, he has some really clever lyrics.
Have you seen glee with Darren cross in it? That's how I found out about starkid, because everyone was commenting on his glee performances on YouTube that its harry freakin potter. Entertaining as glee is, it's also the weirdest show I've ever seen.
I've never actually seen riverdale - I don't have netflix, so yeah. It isn't a musical series is it? It confuses me, I thought it was a drama/crime show.
Yeah, I'm with you in that I'll always like high school musical, even though when I objectively look at it, each one has effectively the same plot. Zac Efron isn't bad in it, he just improved a lot before he did hairspray - I haven't seen other movies with him in (except greatest showman). Oh and 17 Again, I think I saw that a few times actually.
Going to broadway must be so cool - I've never been to America. I feel like it'd be cool to one day go to america and just drive all over exploring. Or since it's so big, just explore a part of it. I feel like living in London must be brill too - I'd love to go there for uni. I live in the countryside so being in the city, or even any city, where I could see musicals way more often would be amazing.

yes starkid just keeps getting better and better as the years go on, can not wait for their next musicals but right now we should remember Ahmed, and take a trip to pigfarts
yep binged all 6 seasons - my favourite characters are the unholy trinity (santana, britney and definitely quinn) and kurt hummel
you think glee is weird but season 3 is my favorite, haha same totally agree but riverdale is a mess
so riverdale was a drama/whodunnit crime series back when it started , season 1 is the superior season everything after it has no plot line basically sh*t (sorry for swearing, single tear is currently running down my check as I type) happens and there's lots of death and there's relationships problems and characters that aren't betty archie veronica jughead get forgotten until its convenient for the plot and there's probably too many plotholes and random things that happen and there is always one episode autotuned/baby lyric version of broadway since season 2 onwards
loved sharpay as a kid , she become my role model , love love love chad's hair and kelsi needs more appreciation - lol yeah if I overthink it then they are the same-ish - shipped troy + gabriella together but tbh didn't like them as characters when I was a young, only started to appreciate them as independent characters three years ago and completely relate to scream
that's why I chose to go to KCL in September that way the west end is on my doorstep
when I went with my school trip to see mean girls/deh (as well as a workshop with obc dancers learning the I see stars dance), it was one week I really wanted a month or more - only time I've been to America once which was that time, kinda is one of my life goals but I want to work in Disneyland or become door holder/ticket checker/ ticketmaster person selling tickets/first aid person in Chicago/New York theaters
not stalkerish but where do you live - currently in lockdown/quarantining in Glasgow
Reply 11
Yessss the unholy trinity is awesome. I would say my fave season was 2, just because I loved seeing Klaine develop (though where they ended up taking the relationship with Blaine cheating and that elevator scene was unnecessary imo). I feel like Tina was underused, she could have been such a cool character of they'd shown her more. Have you ever seen Shadowhunters, which Harry Shum Jr is in - I love the books so much!
Wow, yeah, riverdale does sound pretty bad. It's kinda fun to watch bad TV though - like those really bad Christmas movies that are so predictable and cheesy.
Sharpay is pretty cool, she's obviously meant to be portrayed as the bossy, mean high school girl, but actually she's just ambitious and not afraid to go for her dream, it's sad that they make her a villain for that. And how they make her liking pink seem like a joke and ridiculous - that annoys me. Ryan is great too, I really like him.
You're so lucky to have done dance workshops with real Broadway dancers Oh my god I'm jealous haha. That sounds so amazing. I'd love to be on the west end (or broadway) which sounds dumb since I've never been in a musical but hey, I'm working on it. I love dancing and singing so much, I'm just so annoyed I didn't work on improving my confidence earlier. Working af Disneyland Aldo sounds cool - or with Disney itself, in animation and designing movies. I think writing scripts and stuff would be great too - I always used to want to be an author.
I live in a village in somerset, so about as far away as you can get from you I imagine. It's literally the dullest place ever - the only things we have here are a butchers (I'm pescetarian) and a library, which had to close down because not enough people went there. So that's fun. I've never been to Scotland - I haven't been to many places in the uk, I only moved here from Germany a few years ago.
(edited 3 years ago)
Yessss the unholy trinity is awesome. I would say my fave season was 2, just because I loved seeing Klaine develop (though where they ended up taking the relationship with Blaine cheating and that elevator scene was unnecessary imo). I feel like Tina was underused, she could have been such a cool character of they'd shown her more. Have you ever seen Shadowhunters, which Harry Shum Jr is in - I love the books so much!
Wow, yeah, riverdale does sound pretty bad. It's kinda fun to watch bad TV though - like those really bad Christmas movies that are so predictable and cheesy.
Sharpay is pretty cool, she's obviously meant to be portrayed as the bossy, mean high school girl, but actually she's just ambitious and not afraid to go for her dream, it's sad that they make her a villain for that. And how they make her liking pink seem like a joke and ridiculous - that annoys me. Ryan is great too, I really like him.
You're so lucky to have done dance workshops with real Broadway dancers Oh my god I'm jealous haha. That sounds so amazing. I'd love to be on the west end (or broadway) which sounds dumb since I've never been in a musical but hey, I'm working on it. I love dancing and singing so much, I'm just so annoyed I didn't work on improving my confidence earlier. Working af Disneyland Aldo sounds cool - or with Disney itself, in animation and designing movies. I think writing scripts and stuff would be great too - I always used to want to be an author.
I live in a village in somerset, so about as far away as you can get from you I imagine. It's literally the dullest place ever - the only things we have here are a butchers (I'm pescetarian) and a library, which had to close down because not enough people went there. So that's fun. I've never been to Scotland - I haven't been to many places in the uk, I only moved here from Germany a few years ago.

OMG klaine I love them just not the Blaine cheating storyline or the unnecessary elevator scene it was cute that we got a double wedding with both klaine and brittana
yes we gotta love the asian representation - this is probably the saddest thing to end up on TSR but highkey relate to mike chang in the episode Asian F - yes give tina cohen cheng the attention she deserves her actress like jessie st james mr shue and rachel were all broadway actors yet they didn't do much with her
I haven't seen or read shadowhunters......yet but one of my friends has tried to watch it with her (when I was in the middle of binging 13rw only season 1 did not watch further than one and absolutely hated Hannah's suicide scene ) to start shadowhunters but I have to take it one at a time lol
ryan, chad and taylor are severely underrated in hsm, honestly same it annoys me so much , pink was and still is my favourite colour due to sharpay, sorry regina george and elle woods still appreciate you guys a lot
don't worry I'll bring you along next time haha
do you still want to be an author or another thing ? I think you can guess by my TSR username what I want to do at uni but got rejected from 2020 entry now changed course slightly to a course I'm very intrigued by at KCL
really random - think I've been to the somerset/bath area for a week away summer holiday a few years back and Germany for a short family holiday before my parents always talk about their life in Germany before they came to the UK like all the time, hope you enjoy the UK I would only recommend Scotland if you can survive either rain 24/7 or four seasons all in one day lol
I want to have like a gap year/year of travelling where I either do an American roadtrip or a european roadtrip like unjaded jade for example and probably a lot of people
so are you wanting to go to uni in the UK or return to Germany ?
fingers are crossed that one day our paths will cross irl either in Disneyland/broadway/west end
Reply 13
Yeah, Brittney is great too on glee. Also - Jonathon Groff is so great - in frozen and hamilton and spring awakening and all - I don't know what else he's been in?
Shadowhunters is really good, I recommend - I really like fantasy books and that kind of thing. I do still think being an author would be amazing, but also a script writer or something. I'll probably go to uni, and study english or creative writing or something - I'm also really into ancient history, I'm learning latin and greek, so classics would also be an option? I don't know, it's all a bit of a mess for me because those are the options I always used to want, but the past few years I've been thinking about being on stage. Also being a dance teacher could be cool? Idk, I still have some figuring out to do. What are you planning on studying at KCL? Its cool that you've found something more to your taste. I've thought about uni both in germany and in the uk. Obviously Germany is so cheap (though I don't know the situation now were out of the EU) and theres one uni there that my sister went to first her year abroad - the LMU in Munich is meant to be really good and she loved the city.
I watch unjaded jade too! Yeah, backpacking would be so cool. I've always had this plan with my sister that one day well go backpacking around Europe and go to Norway to see the northern lights.
That would be so cool if we ran into each other - of course we might not even know at the time. Maybe working at Disneyland could be a cool gap year thing as well - I can't wait to be free to travel - New Zealand is another place I'd love to go to - if only to pretend I'm in lord of the rings.
Yeah, Brittney is great too on glee. Also - Jonathon Groff is so great - in frozen and hamilton and spring awakening and all - I don't know what else he's been in?
Shadowhunters is really good, I recommend - I really like fantasy books and that kind of thing. I do still think being an author would be amazing, but also a script writer or something. I'll probably go to uni, and study english or creative writing or something - I'm also really into ancient history, I'm learning latin and greek, so classics would also be an option? I don't know, it's all a bit of a mess for me because those are the options I always used to want, but the past few years I've been thinking about being on stage. Also being a dance teacher could be cool? Idk, I still have some figuring out to do. What are you planning on studying at KCL? Its cool that you've found something more to your taste. I've thought about uni both in germany and in the uk. Obviously Germany is so cheap (though I don't know the situation now were out of the EU) and theres one uni there that my sister went to first her year abroad - the LMU in Munich is meant to be really good and she loved the city.
I watch unjaded jade too! Yeah, backpacking would be so cool. I've always had this plan with my sister that one day well go backpacking around Europe and go to Norway to see the northern lights.
That would be so cool if we ran into each other - of course we might not even know at the time. Maybe working at Disneyland could be a cool gap year thing as well - I can't wait to be free to travel - New Zealand is another place I'd love to go to - if only to pretend I'm in lord of the rings.

OMG Jonathon Groff was underused in Frozen 1, did you hear the cut reindeer remix, I am very glad that lost in the woods exists in frozen 2 - it gives me glee total eclipse of the heart vibes - I loved it. Even though his fake English accent isn't the best I can live with it
now that you describe shadowhunters like that I might start reading + watching the series......soon cause I like fantasy books. Fantasy books that I've enjoyed in these few months are by Marissa Meyer and are called the lunar Chronicles and the renegades
well you could do it all lol we have lots of time, we're what teenagers so like rounded up is 20 and people can live up to over 100 years old now so we've only done just 1/5th and we have 4/5ths to look forward to !!!!!!!
Yeah with the current situation with Brexit, we totally love living with student debt hanging over our heads
Munich is a nice place *insert heart eyes*
OMG twinning , who are your favourite youtubers that you watch all the time does not have to be the big names ones that have drama everywhere they go !!!!! seeing the northern lights would be like those scenes in the movies when its so cliche but pretty sure it would all be worth it
YES NEW ZEALAND AND AUSTRALIA and probably the rest of the islands in Oceania, haha can't wait you act out every scene out of lord of the rings out there
if we meet it might be because fate destiny or a horse
*whispers to you but it turns into happy screaming * so I applied to BSc Global Health and Social Medicine at KCL so make what you want out of it
.........just saying you are one of my favourite people here and I look forward to your future replies x

(lets gets this to 500 replies in total not including the first post)
This sounds like a good thread
I hope @stereotypeasian and @Clara Bow have a good time together
Heya
Music
Books
Musical theatre
How much GCSEs sucked
Movies
How much families suck
Venting at each other
Life choices
So yeah

miranda and sherlock (best shows on BBC) along with killing eve.
I regret every single life choice ive made and will make :smile:
Reply 17
I was so excited about lost in the woods - and that song they cut from frozen 2 where kristoff tries to propose to anna? I wish they kept that in.
I've heard of the lunar chronicles but never read them. They sound good though I should probably get on that. My most recent reads are Six of Crows and Crooked Kingdom (a duology - I don't know if you know them bit they're so good. Amazing characters and just such clever plots, which are really complex but still with fun, light parts. I've also been making my way through the Throne of Glass series - I've finished the third book, Heir of Fire, but I don't really get why people like it so much. It's not as good as other books I've read.
This is so true, I just need to be rich enough to go to university like 5 times to retrain in new things, haha. At least i only just finished Y11 so i have over a year before I really need to decide.
Favourite youtubers would have to be Unjafed Jade, Alex Meyers, Polandbananasbooks (Christine Riccio, she's a booktuber and author - I've not read her book yet though)...I don't know who else. A lot of what I watch is starkid or musical theatre related. Ooh, yeah, what are your fave tv shows? I've been watching Noughts and Crosses in BBC iplayer recently, just finished last night (I don't have netflix anymore so that's my main source of shows). Also watched fleabag not too long ago, that was great. Otherwise I love sherlock, Merlin, friends and miranda.
Is that a Tangled reference I spy? I would live a horse to bring us together, that would be so much fun. We obviously have tonnes in common. My gollum impression is top notch, just you wait.
Yeah, the islands would be amazing, and also other islands like Green islands and Fiji - I really want to go to Fiji, that would be awesome.
Ahhh thankyou! I agree, it's so cool to chat to someone who is actually interested in the same things as me, I'm so glad we met on here!
I was so excited about lost in the woods - and that song they cut from frozen 2 where kristoff tries to propose to anna? I wish they kept that in.
I've heard of the lunar chronicles but never read them. They sound good though I should probably get on that. My most recent reads are Six of Crows and Crooked Kingdom (a duology - I don't know if you know them bit they're so good. Amazing characters and just such clever plots, which are really complex but still with fun, light parts. I've also been making my way through the Throne of Glass series - I've finished the third book, Heir of Fire, but I don't really get why people like it so much. It's not as good as other books I've read.
This is so true, I just need to be rich enough to go to university like 5 times to retrain in new things, haha. At least i only just finished Y11 so i have over a year before I really need to decide.
Favourite youtubers would have to be Unjafed Jade, Alex Meyers, Polandbananasbooks (Christine Riccio, she's a booktuber and author - I've not read her book yet though)...I don't know who else. A lot of what I watch is starkid or musical theatre related. Ooh, yeah, what are your fave tv shows? I've been watching Noughts and Crosses in BBC iplayer recently, just finished last night (I don't have netflix anymore so that's my main source of shows). Also watched fleabag not too long ago, that was great. Otherwise I love sherlock, Merlin, friends and miranda.
Is that a Tangled reference I spy? I would live a horse to bring us together, that would be so much fun. We obviously have tonnes in common. My gollum impression is top notch, just you wait.
Yeah, the islands would be amazing, and also other islands like Green islands and Fiji - I really want to go to Fiji, that would be awesome.
Ahhh thankyou! I agree, it's so cool to chat to someone who is actually interested in the same things as me, I'm so glad we met on here!

Get this right , I seek the truth and Home should've all been in the movie
I love Monster in the broadway version of frozen - why did corona have to happen cause now frozen has closed off broadway I was planning to see it at least once but it is still in the west end ....for now.......hopefully it stays a little longer before the same fate as its broadway counterpart
really random questions but how accurate is the TV show adaption of shadowhunters when compared to the book which did come first cause some book to movie adaptions *cough percy jackson hopefully the Disney+ show with both Rick Roden and Lin manual miranda turns out better though the musical version is pretty good* whereas others add things and make good little changes such as Effie being in District 13 for Mockingjay
I have heard of both six of crows and throne of glass. For throne of glass I have heard pretty much a variety of opinions and they end up being mixed. Six of crows will be added to the reading list when I have money again haha
also love alex meyers as welll !!!!!!!! my favourite youtubers are seamus gorman and the supercarlinbrothers
Fun fact about noughts and crosses I read the first book (did not know it was a series) at primary school then I took nat 5 drama , basically scottish gcse kind of, ended up being my exam piece as it is also a play :wink: now I am also obsessed with the bbc show now
ps also don't have netflix I just try and find shows "illegally online" lol
my favourite tv shows are anne with an e, miraculous ladybug, the tangled series and the new ducktales which lin is also in , elite, even though chilling adventures of sabrina has the same writers as riverdale sabrina is 200% better than riverdale so sabrina, high school musical the musical the series/hsmtmts and brooklyn 99
maybe who knows ? I'm willing to wait for it , wait for it , wait for i, wait for, wait fo, wait f, wait...........
tbh you don't have to decide next year in Y12 cause you can take your 3 A levels in peace and focus on getting the grades (I'm guessing they are all As) if you choose to go on a gap year , it does not have to be the fancy ones where you travel to 2 cities per continent you could just volunteer and start earning money by getting a job and focus on increasing/allowing your transferable skills to be perfect
is the thread title a glee reference , whenever I see it my mind starts singing loser like me from glee hahaha
:heart:
My mum running up to me with my folder: Alexander there you are!
Me turning around in confusion: Eliza!?
Mum: You forgot your papers

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest