Original post by Rose_symonia
Belt it is then!

cover10.jpg
Original post by rxyaltyx
i support arsenal

Liverpool! :smile:
Oh you innocent being 👼
Sorry for assuming you were thinking of something else, I’ve never met such a pure person before.
And most obviously suspender belts the 6 strap ones are great especially because of the metal bits,they hit the kid hard enough yet light enough to teach them a lesson. Xx

Omg I'm surprised at your age you have even heard of them, let alone what to do with them lol. Xx
I don't
Huddersfield town, support your local.
Tottenham.
Original post by Dell PC
cover10.jpg

Actually you’re too pure to use a belt on, I actually mean that you little innocent😭
Actually you’re too pure to use a belt on, I actually mean that you little innocent😭

Original post by Karisa96
Omg I'm surprised at your age you have even heard of them, let alone what to do with them lol. Xx

Lmao getting introduced to them by someone was definitely great for me, I’ll be wearing them to school too!
Lmao getting introduced to them by someone was definitely great for me, I’ll be wearing them to school too!

Omg really!!!!! Xx
Sunderland
Original post by alyssahan
Sunderland

Who!!!!!! Xx
Reply 52
Liverpool
Who!!!!!! Xx

Hahaha. North East of England. We're currently in league one. There's a netflix documentary all about it called Sunderland Til I Die xx
Original post by alyssahan
Hahaha. North East of England. We're currently in league one. There's a netflix documentary all about it called Sunderland Til I Die xx

Yes I know I was only pulling your leg.
Your bitter rivals are Newcastle, are they not? Xx
Omg really!!!!! Xx

Yes! Very excited,I know it’s a minor thing to get excited about,but it makes me happy Xx
Yes! Very excited,I know it’s a minor thing to get excited about,but it makes me happy Xx

That's good enough then. Good luck. Xx
That's good enough then. Good luck. Xx

Thank youuu Xx
No one 🥳🥳🥳
Everton

Quick Reply

Latest