The Student Room Group

I miss being a child but im only 15.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ciel.
that's totally different. 14 year olds aren't equipped to handle your suicide threats. don't put that sort of burden on them...

That's not me. I was born in the late 80's and am speaking from experience from when I was 16/17. I instantly cut off contact with anyone younger than me when I was that age, and the OP needs to do the same when he hits 16.
Well in my opinion everyone has a wonderful past but you should just hold on to the memories of it and let the past go when u r entering a new phase in future! You can't dwell on ur past always but ur past can shape ur future!!
Reply 22
Original post by Fartershop
That's not me. I was born in the late 80's and am speaking from experience from when I was 16/17. I instantly cut off contact with anyone younger than me when I was that age, and the OP needs to do the same when he hits 16.

you're being ridiculous. there's nothing wrong with being friends with younger people.
Original post by Ciel.
you're being ridiculous. there's nothing wrong with being friends with younger people.

Depends on the situation:

17 and 30 = ok
17 and 60 = ok
17 and 15 = defective human who did not develop properly.
Original post by TheBrightestStar
Hi . I know this is gonna sound weird. But i miss my past. The years 2008-2012 were seriously sentimental to me and i just wish i could go back , even though im only 15! Is it bad that im already starting to miss my past?

bro same :frown:
Reply 25
Original post by Fartershop
Depends on the situation:

17 and 30 = ok
17 and 60 = ok
17 and 15 = defective human who did not develop properly.

nah. i have a lot of friends in various communities who are younger than me, lol. your mindset is a bit messed up.
Original post by Halfeti Rose
Well in my opinion everyone has a wonderful past but you should just hold on to the memories of it and let the past go when u r entering a new phase in future! You can't dwell on ur past always but ur past can shape ur future!!

Haha thats legit what everyone says . Thank you again everyone . But idk lately i feel like i didnt achieve enough in my past (even tho in 2008-2012 i was age 3-7) i just , idk
I refer to them as ‘the good old days’. When those who are gone were alive, when those who i have fallen out with were extremely close to me . 😩.
You still are a child, you turn a adult at 18.
Original post by Lyndsey.95
You still are a child, you turn a adult at 18.

Yes thats true . Thank you
It's normal. Nostalgia. As we grow up we see things differently, when we are children we have less responsibilities, we seem to enjoy little things more and we are freer in some sense.

What you can do is pave way for opportunities in your life. E.g. take up something arty/sporty/foody, turn it into a side business, or just work on a hobby or talent of yours etc

When you are older you'll miss being 15 so try to just enjoy being your current age.
At that age, the pressure from the world starts coming at you so it is normal to want to be a kid again.

Original post by username5319712
Hi . I know this is gonna sound weird. But i miss my past. The years 2008-2012 were seriously sentimental to me and i just wish i could go back , even though im only 15! Is it bad that im already starting to miss my past?
Maybe at that age, you get to have a peek from the real world and it's completely normal to wish you were a kid again.
im 12 an i hate being this old
What more if you're in 20's and life becomes more pressuring

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending