The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Sameera2020
Not when you draw stick men like meee 😁

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Let's all appreciate the efforts of @SuperiorPotato with reps... unless the whole "PRSOM" tab pops up
Fr :rofl3:
Original post by SuperiorPotato
@kadiatuj0001 - Sister #1 to Arthur/daughter of Nialler and half dog carer for the aunt
@_aNtArCtIcA__ - Ambassador of this family - DATING ROSE RN
@Moonbow - famous, rich actor and my cousin #2
@Becca216- the family's unique pet duck
@Ananna227x - my Godmother
@Riasawrus- Crowned Triceratops of this family - IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH THE BUTLER
@Sam_R9 - (Younger) Sister #2 to Arthur/2nd daughter of Nialler - MOTHER OF ALINA2019!
@LovelyMrFox - NOW married fox with Synergy (loving relationship) in the backyard of the family's house
@macy_m- transitioned from family's pet snakehorse to family's pet horse NOW to HUMAN - NEW NEW ROLE is the Family's PORTRAIT PAINTER AND CARES FOR THE FAMILY'S HORSES STABLES - shes dating W2S
@Amelia 123 - my cousin #3 that is good for nothing and will end up selling drugs to people with three feet and four fingers on each hand - hates PINEAPPLES AND TUNA ON PIZZA & MILK BEFORE CORNFLAKES - and may murder someone if they tempt her - ALSO JUST HAD 3 BABIES - they are called: Dumb, Dumber & Dumbest Period
@Karisa96 - the family's daily food delieverereereder
@rxyaltyx- the Nosy Neighbour
@Rose_symonia- the family's cook - MARRIED TO MRS.HOSE (not actual user) & is the MOTHER OF POTATO, DELL PC & NOTURHABIBTI
@Synergy_- NOW the wife of LovelyMrFox - they both love each other!
@safiemona- Best Friend to Arthur
@Liluzihurt- The TRUMPET MAN :blow:
@Kk1999- The Main Chauffeur of the family - HAS picked the CAR to drive us all in - Maybach S650 - NOW SINGLE - also has horses and foals
Gundabad(good) couldn't tag him idk why - my MALE secretary
@I AM GROOT 1 - GROOT THE , BREATHING TREE! - sidekick to Dave Men Chang
@Pink_Sparkles - Great Aunt - Nialler's sister
@Chocolatecakexx- Great Uncle Dave Men Chang - related to Beyonce through J-Z - somehow :cool: - -ANOTHER SISTER TO NIALLER - HAD A ONE-NIGHT STAND AND SO HAS A BABY CALLED AISHAA - WHOSE THE FATHER THOUGH??:eek3:
@Alina2019 - Bollywood actress - WIFE TO FTHEOPPS - they have one child (did the whole process stuff)
@FTheOpps- part-time professional curry taster and full time harami - HUBBY TO ALINA ^
@TheFightingQueen - my over protective,gobby sister who everyone knows and has already beaten up the whole neighbour hood for me - yep, she's a FIGHTER :kungfu:
@Daveological- The Family's Violinist :nopity: and one of the buyers for Amelia
@Thecrazydoughnut- to be a crazy doughnut :crazy::donut: - NOW IS THE MIDWIFE FOR THE PREGNANCIES ON HERE
@Turtle28224- the Family's TEACHER
@Ziggy_- wants to destroy croc lovers and pineapple pizza advocates, & is a kinky ritual dude - HIS MARRIAGE IS OFF WITH AMELIA
@TheCoolBro- the Family's Fitness Instructor & Brother to Arthur
@flumefan1- TBA
@Halfeti Rose- Younger sister to R_9 - meaning younger younger sister to Arthur - AND IS THE FLOWER GIRL
@yara.x - I REFUSED THE OFFER - NOW SHE'S THE MUFFIN WOMAN :cookie:
@ethomas258 - The Family's Dog Detective & Butler
@AM.TSR - Zayn Malik (and Cook #2 too) on a family budget
@ROTL94- TBA
@Cece2401- the Family's MAID
@neko no basu - the Family's CAT
@firdouss- helps the family with DANCE & GYM WORK
@dj_ad_1- the Family's RAPPER & Hubby to kadiatuj0001
@chocolate_fan- MY SIDEKICK
@Chronoscope- A long lost Family Member - a cousin but their parents used to be friends with many people inside - Obsessed with memes
@SweetSexySavage- the Family's SAVAGE NEIGHBOUR
@Acl#28 - the Family's MAKEUP ARTIST & HAIRDRESSER, Older SISTER to Rose & Aunt to Potato
@Halima.mohh - the Family's BABYSITTER FOR DEM NEWBORN BABIES!
@femoir - TBA
@SAARAH.A5 - the Family's Potential Entrepreneur
@jaz_x001- the Family's Finanicial Advisor
@izzy.eustace- the fly on the wall (no we're not running out of ideas - seriously)
@Sameera2020 - The Family's Teaching Assistant and General Big Baby
@Microsoft Word- the Family's Local Graveyard Digger
@Black Cat- The Family's Crazy Crackhead Uncle that turns up at parties
@noturhabibti- The Family's Decorationer and Designer - works with 5hyl33n
@kingaharuna- The Family's Publicist

Holy **** I died doing this so you guys better appreciate it

i just did it too 😐🀣🀣
look at post 1
Poor dude
Original post by Sameera2020
Let's all appreciate the efforts of @SuperiorPotato with reps... unless the whole "PRSOM" tab pops up

Thank you so sweet :h:
@kadiatuj0001 - Sister #1 to Arthur/daughter of Nialler and half dog carer for the aunt
@Riasawrus- Crowned Triceratops of this family - IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH THE BUTLER
@Sam_R9 - (Younger) Sister #2 to Arthur/2nd daughter of Nialler - MOTHER OF ALINA2019!
@LovelyMrFox - NOW married fox with Synergy (loving relationship) in the backyard of the family's house
@macy_m- transitioned from family's pet snakehorse to family's pet horse NOW to HUMAN - NEW NEW ROLE is the Family's PORTRAIT PAINTER AND CARES FOR THE FAMILY'S HORSES STABLES - shes dating W2S
@Amelia 123 - my cousin #3 that is good for nothing and will end up selling drugs to people with three feet and four fingers on each hand - hates PINEAPPLES AND TUNA ON PIZZA & MILK BEFORE CORNFLAKES - and may murder someone if they tempt her - ALSO JUST HAD 3 BABIES - they are called: Dumb, Dumber & Dumbest Period
@Rose_symonia- the family's cook - MARRIED TO MRS.HOSE (not actual user) & is the MOTHER OF POTATO, DELL PC & NOTURHABIBTI
@Kk1999- The Main Chauffeur of the family - HAS picked the CAR to drive us all in - Maybach S650 - NOW SINGLE - also has horses and foals
@Chocolatecakexx- Great Uncle Dave Men Chang - related to Beyonce through J-Z - somehow :cool: - -ANOTHER SISTER TO NIALLER - HAD A ONE-NIGHT STAND AND SO HAS A BABY CALLED AISHAA - WHOSE THE FATHER THOUGH??:eek3:
@Alina2019 - Bollywood actress - WIFE TO FTHEOPPS - they have one child (did the whole process stuff)
@FTheOpps- part-time professional curry taster and full time harami - HUBBY TO ALINA ^
@TheFightingQueen - my over protective,gobby sister who everyone knows and has already beaten up the whole neighbour hood for me - yep, she's a FIGHTER :kungfu:
@Thecrazydoughnut- to be a crazy doughnut :crazy::donut: - NOW IS THE MIDWIFE FOR THE PREGNANCIES ON HERE
@Ziggy_- wants to destroy croc lovers and pineapple pizza advocates, & is a kinky ritual dude - HIS MARRIAGE IS OFF WITH AMELIA
@flumefan1- TBA
@Halfeti Rose- Younger sister to R_9 - meaning younger younger sister to Arthur - AND IS THE FLOWER GIRL
@ROTL94- TBA
@Chronoscope- A long lost Family Member - a cousin but their parents used to be friends with many people inside - Obsessed with memes
@Acl#28 - the Family's MAKEUP ARTIST & HAIRDRESSER, Older SISTER to Rose & Aunt to Potato
@femoir - TBA
@izzy.eustace- the fly on the wall (no we're not running out of ideas - seriously)

Consider yourself appreciated 😊
Reply 47
BUT GUYS ON THE 21ST WE HAVE A WEDDING BETWEEN AMELIA AND ZIGGY just to let you know :h:

I thought they hated each other? (haven't been on the other thread for a day or so btw)
@flumefan1- TBA
@ROTL94- TBA
@femoir - TBA

ty:h:
Original post by _aNtArCtIcA_
Consider yourself appreciated 😊

Omg you actually showed up
Original post by Raptor Jesus
i just did it too 😐🀣🀣
look at post 1

Welp great people think alike :yeah:
Welp great people think alike :yeah:

I try, every now and then xD
Original post by Acl#28
I thought they hated each other? (haven't been on the other thread for a day or so btw)

About that.........you missed a lot :colonhash: you don't want to know the **** I've been through
Original post by kadiatuj0001
ty:h:

Np :biggrin:
:woo:
Reply 53
@SuperiorPotato
Ouch sounds painful😬
EEEEEEEEEE yyeeesss :woo:
Original post by Acl#28
@SuperiorPotato
Ouch sounds painful😬

Yeah I had to give Ziggy THERAPY imagine that