The Student Room Group

What kind of spider is this?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SuperiorPotato
HOLY **** WHAT IS THAT ABOMINATION

I would move countries if I were you :afraid:

😂 😂 😂
Hey Potato.. wanna see my collection of animals and insects😂
I had gone for a morning walk now and what I saw was a giant millipede crawling in my room... I have no idea how it managed to reach there because everything is so clean and Air Conditioned!
why did i click on this thread i am soo scared of spiders literally
my heart skipped a bea when i saw the pic
Original post by firdouss
why did i click on this thread i am soo scared of spiders literally
my heart skipped a bea when i saw the pic

Arachnophobia!?

Cmon guys these things are scared of humans!
They attack you only if they sense that you are afraid of them!!
There are very few who actually attack you for no reason 🤷🏻*♂️

Cmon!
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 43
Original post by Anonymusy
Yeah, here it is542EBC6A-B97B-49DA-8440-C95EFAA75921.jpg.jpeg

You need to kill or get rid of thing ASAP

I don't know how you can go to sleep with that thing on the loose..

You had many opportunities to kill it, but haven't. It's probably laid bare eggs around your house and in several months you'll have an infestation of baby spiders

I could never go to sleep if a sizeable spider like that was on the lose. I'd search for it all night if i had to...

problem with spiders that size though is that they have a high hp and often require more than one hit to kill. If they manage to escape they can turn hostile and start to attack humans next time it see's one [i speak from personal experience]
Original post by Anonymusy
Yeah, here it is542EBC6A-B97B-49DA-8440-C95EFAA75921.jpg.jpeg

meme-gun-when-i-see-a-spider.png
Original post by ANM775

You had many opportunities to kill it, but haven't. It's probably laid bare eggs around your house and in several months you'll have an infestation of baby spiders

I could never go to sleep if a sizeable spider like that was on the lose. I'd search for it all night if i had to...

problem with spiders that size though is that they have a high hp and often require more than one hit to kill. If they manage to escape they can turn hostile and start to attack humans next time it see's one [i speak from personal experience]

it's just a spider, chill!
Original post by black tea

Exactly!!!
Original post by Kk1999
Arachnophobia!?

Cmon guys these things are scared of humans!
They attack you only if they sense that you are afraid of them!!
There are very few who actually attack you for no reason 🤷🏻*♂️

Cmon!

idrc so your telling me that that 8 legged creature cant do anything bruh why do you need 8 legs to STRANGLE me
Original post by ANM775

😂 😂 😂
What all have you imagined 🤣

That's so wild! 😂

Spoken like a stable/ sensible person who does not have arachnophobia like the rest of us :eek3:
Reply 50

I have a borderline phobia of them

I couple of years ago there was a huge one in my home [bigger than the one in the OP] and i had to catch it and kill it ....and experienced a huge wave of fear at one point [when it almost touched my hand] unlike anything i'd ever experienced
Original post by firdouss
idrc so your telling me that that 8 legged creature cant do anything bruh why do you need 8 legs to STRANGLE me

of course they can't do anything.... nothing! They wouldn't do anything. The moment you begin approaching it. Either it carries on silently if it's a slow creature or it just stops or it turns around and runs!

Strangle you😂
Cmon!
Original post by ANM775
I have a borderline phobia of them

I couple of years ago there was a huge one in my home [bigger than the one in the OP] and i had to catch it and kill it ....and experienced a huge wave of fear at one point [when it almost touched my hand] unlike anything i'd ever experienced

Well, I understand but just get over it!
These creatures are scared of humans 🥰
Dont worry...

I wonder whats gonna happen if I send the photo of a snake we found here in our campus last night!
Original post by Kk1999
Dont worry...

I wonder whats gonna happen if I send the photo of a snake we found here in our campus last night!

I am somehow more petrified of spiders than snakes :lol:
Reply 54
Original post by Kk1999
Dont worry...

i don't have a phobia of snakes..

and no, i cannot "just get over it" , btw it's pretty clear you don't understand a phobia
Original post by ANM775
i don't have a phobia of snakes..

and no, i cannot "just get over it" , btw it's pretty clear you don't understand a phobia

😂 😂 😂
Nah! I don't have a Phobia and I don't believe in that because I feel its up to a person to control himself!

My first pet was a black beetle actually. I was 6 WHEN I asked mom if I could get a cat or some fished but she denied. I was sitting in the garden when I saw this beetle crawling real slow! I experimented some stuff before I got the courage to pick it up and that's how I fell in love with it and it became my pet. The next day I found a parter for it and I'm still unsure which was a male or a female because over a period of days the box which has just 2 beetles was having like 10 or 12 and I would count every night before I go to bed if anyone was missing 😂😂😂
Original post by Synergy_
I am somehow more petrified of spiders than snakes :lol:

oh.... I don't get it... spiders are weaker and less harmful in fact not harmful at all when compared to a simple poisonous snake!
Reply 57
I literally died seeing that picture omg
Reply 58
Original post by Synergy_
Release it outside! How are you calm about this

I'm too scared to go near it, it keeps lifting its fat body up like its trying to shoot it's poison at me. I'm not usually scared of spiders, I've put bigger ones in jars and let them go outside but this one has really creeped me out. They're all creepy but this one is even worse.
Reply 59
Original post by Kk1999
😂 😂 😂
OMG.. I'm lost.... Bruh I would have killed it or stored it in a jar by now. Its nothing to be scared of!...
Its not gonna harm you.. I can assure you!

Then why does it keep lifting it's body up?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending