The Student Room Group

Dad struggling to give student finance information.

I have applied for a maintenaince loan, meaning that my (separated) parents need to give their financial details. My mum has done this online with no issues.
However, my dad cannot login. He knows the email he used,but not the CRN. When he tries to login and use the forget password feature, it says it doesn't recognise his name and DOB to an account, and tells us to ring. We thought this meant he doesn't have an account,but when we create one it says that his details are already used for an account. We have tried to ring,but cant get through the automated machine without the CRN.
We have decided to try and use the paper form for him to apply. Can we do this if my mum has already used the online service?
Any help about anything would be appreciated.
Original post by Sam_Pttr
I have applied for a maintenaince loan, meaning that my (separated) parents need to give their financial details. My mum has done this online with no issues.
However, my dad cannot login. He knows the email he used,but not the CRN. When he tries to login and use the forget password feature, it says it doesn't recognise his name and DOB to an account, and tells us to ring. We thought this meant he doesn't have an account,but when we create one it says that his details are already used for an account. We have tried to ring,but cant get through the automated machine without the CRN.
We have decided to try and use the paper form for him to apply. Can we do this if my mum has already used the online service?
Any help about anything would be appreciated.

Hi Sam, your dad can either call us to reset his account details or he can complete the PFF2 http://ow.ly/opMD30qijXx form and this can be uploaded in your online account.
Thanks, Isaac
Reply 2
Original post by SFE Isaac
Hi Sam, your dad can either call us to reset his account details or he can complete the PFF2 http://ow.ly/opMD30qijXx form and this can be uploaded in your online account.
Thanks, Isaac

Thanks for the help. Should I name the form anything specific as I upload it?
Original post by Sam_Pttr
Thanks for the help. Should I name the form anything specific as I upload it?

No :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending