The Student Room Group

Who is the most annoying YouTuber?

I would say Callux can be annoying.

Scroll to see replies

all the old age ytubers ffs joe sugg zoella they are all so annoying and need to be silenced imo
Reply 3
family vloggers, KSI, don't know if this counts as a ytber but the bkchat london people
Reply 4
N&A Productions is really annoying

This one really ****s on the others 😂😂😂😂😂
Reply 6
Original post by TheStarboy
This one really ****s on the others 😂😂😂😂😂

Im watching her "I am Not Ashamed To Be an American" video, and throwing up in my mouth :rofl:
Reply 7
Kidrauhl, just some kid singing girly songs.
As long as Youtuber have not their own TV series in which they are starring, I think this is the better place: moved from TV shows to Chat! :smile:
Touchdalight omg😤
Original post by Braces
Kidrauhl, just some kid singing girly songs.

Lmao I literally searched this up and saw Justin Bieber and was like omg😭
KSI, Jake Paul, Logan Paul
Reply 12
Original post by Rose_symonia
Lmao I literally searched this up and saw Justin Bieber and was like omg😭

Years back, I used to watch this channel. But, fortunately I grew out of his ****ty music.
There are youtubers who aren't annoying?
Gabby Hanna, Poppy and the entire beauty community :afraid:
MORGZ!!!! Oh my gosh I pressed one of his videos by mistake and it was so jarring.
Reply 16
I find the Social Climbers (Carmie, Millie T, etc) entertaining at times but mostly goddamn irritating
Original post by Braces
Years back, I used to watch this channel. But, fortunately I grew out of his ****ty music.

I remember a girl from my primary being obsessed with him...actually that was my whole school and I felt left out for not liking him myself.
Now I’m happy as hell that I didn’t🥰
Original post by SuperiorPotato
Gabby Hanna, Poppy and the entire beauty community :afraid:

*the ghost of Jeffrey Star coming to haunt you*
Hello potato and welcome BACK to my channel HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH🤪🤪🤪
Reply 19
Original post by Rose_symonia
I remember a girl from my primary being obsessed with him...actually that was my whole school and I felt left out for not liking him myself.
Now I’m happy as hell that I didn’t🥰

I was the only guy who was into his music, that felt kinda embarrassing. But, some of his songs such as Sorry or Born To Be Somebody aren't that bad.

Quick Reply

Latest