The Student Room Group

TINY flaccid penis but normal erect

My penis is small when flaccid (Around 1 inch) but is 5 and a half inches erect. Not big or anything just normal. It looks like them greek statues. It's just strange to me how large it can go from 1 inch to 5. Does anyone else have small a small flaccid penis that surprises you when erect?
I don't but I would say of all the penises I have seen that just about describes all of them!
Mine is 2 1/2 inches flaccid and around 5.0 inches at full erection. Erect it looks okay but flaccid it looks really small. I couldn’t imagine what a 1 inch penis looks like, that must be really tiny, though at least your erect size is bigger than mine. A lot of people are growers not showers. You are definitely a grower to the extreme as you are over 5x bigger erect than flaccid, whereas I am about twice as big erect than flaccid.
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
Mine is 2 1/2 inches flaccid and around 5.0 inches at full erection. Erect it looks okay but flaccid it looks really small. I couldn’t imagine what a 1 inch penis looks like, that must be really tiny, though at least your erect size is bigger than mine. A lot of people are growers not showers. You are definitely a grower to the extreme as you are over 5x bigger erect than flaccid, whereas I am about twice as big erect than flaccid.

Lol thats what confuses me so much. Its not exactly 1 inch but still yeh I guess Im a grower.
I am exactly the same.

How has this affected you?

As if the small flaccid size wasn't enough, when I experience shrinkage my testicles pull right up to my body and my penis protrudes perpendicular to my body, so I get a really high and pointy 'bulge'.I have to admit, it has been pretty devastating, to the point where my self-talk in recent months has been, "this is absolutely ridiculous, what's the point in even living".
(edited 3 years ago)
I feel your pain im 37 and haaate my 0.5inch soft ****.. it caused me so much mental health problems when it comes to sex even though at my best I'm 6.2 inches hard
Original post by theydoitmyway
I am exactly the same.

How has this affected you?

As if the small flaccid size wasn't enough, when I experience shrinkage my testicles pull right up to my body and my penis protrudes perpendicular to my body, so I get a really high and pointy 'bulge'.I have to admit, it has been pretty devastating, to the point where my self-talk in recent months has been, "this is absolutely ridiculous, what's the point in even living".

You’ve been having suicidal thoughts just because of the shape of your penis?
Original post by Hidden gem.5
I feel your pain im 37 and haaate my 0.5inch soft ****.. it caused me so much mental health problems when it comes to sex even though at my best I'm 6.2 inches hard

Im 21 and have a 2 inch penis flaccid, then around 6 inch hard, I’m fine with my penis hard and confident with it being out like that in front of girls, but I get really nervous about it flaccid and can’t get an erection, it’s affected my mental health massively and I get depressed about it, it all gets to my head when I’m going to sleep with someone, in fact puts me off even though I really want to
Reply 8
Original post by Anonymous
My penis is small when flaccid (Around 1 inch) but is 5 and a half inches erect. Not big or anything just normal. It looks like them greek statues. It's just strange to me how large it can go from 1 inch to 5. Does anyone else have small a small flaccid penis that surprises you when erect?

Flaccid size is unimportant and very difficult to measure as it changes (with temperature for instance). As the penis engorges with blood it can grow to 5, 6 or even more times its original size. You may have seen ones which are 4 or 5 inches long when flaccid. Those are called 'showers' whereas most are 'growers'. The Greek statues are always very accurate when it comes to penises as the men very much admired naked men and boys.
Penis size is often a worry for many young men but is largely irrelevant as the whole length is rarely thrust into the vagina during intercourse. Not many women enjoy having a very long penis inside them as it can hurt.
Yes when girl is nice is grows to 5 when she's mean ita grows to7
Original post by Harryloui5
Yes when girl is nice is grows to 5 when she's mean ita grows to7

Whens it's 6 flaccid and stays 6 is that a disappointing
Do women like strapons
Reply 12
Original post by Hidden gem.5

You had much luck with a lady my friend?
Reply 13
Much luck with a lady
Reply 14
Original post by Anonymous #1

This is normal, I'm 2.5 smaller if cold, looks like an acorn after river swimming.
But 6.5 erect.
Also don't forget the statue of David, guys like 5 inches...
Been 14 feet tall kinda kills it though

Quick Reply

Latest