The Student Room Group

Does anyone use Stuvia

Hey guys, I was just wondering if anyone used the website, Stuvia. I have a lot of old notes graded 9 and didnt want them to go to waste. If anyone can give me good advice regarding this website, I'd appreciate it
Original post by apaul291003
Hey guys, I was just wondering if anyone used the website, Stuvia. I have a lot of old notes graded 9 and didnt want them to go to waste. If anyone can give me good advice regarding this website, I'd appreciate it

Hi, I have never personally used it but I did have a friend who tried to sell some of her GCSE notes. What she found is that there isn't really a market out there for people buying GCSE notes as there is loads of free ones to access (e.g get revising and physics+maths tutor), most websites like Stuvia are used by alevel and uni students. You can try posting them if you want but I don't know how much money you will make (I am not sure how much money you get from each sale on stuvia)
hey i wanna sell my notes too as i dont want them to go to waste. have you found any other sites?
Original post by Tkt12345
hey i wanna sell my notes too as i dont want them to go to waste. have you found any other sites?

I'm afraid I haven't found any. What notes you looking to sell
I'm afraid I haven't found any. What notes you looking to sell

oh :frown: and i just wanna sell all my old gcse stuff. I'm gonna see if the site TES is any good
Original post by Tkt12345
oh :frown: and i just wanna sell all my old gcse stuff. I'm gonna see if the site TES is any good

Let me know if it works
Let me know if it works

i typed up my notes and went to publish them but they have some copyright rules and i knew some of my info was from textbooks. idk if you can get sued or what they do of you get copyrighted so i just left it would rather not risk it
No i dont think you can get sued, only if it is litteral copied textbooks!
Random question, has anyone here done unit 9 assignment 2 understand the homeostatic mechanism used by the human body?

Quick Reply

Latest