The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Nottingham accommodation

Does anyone have a room at glasshouse in Nottingham that they no longer want for September 2020? Please let me know !!!
I'm not sure about uni of but if you book through trent there's spaces
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Original post by CaitlinBills
I'm not sure about uni of but if you book through trent there's spaces

There are none now apart from the maltings which is a 45 minute walk away from the campus☹️
Original post by Anonymous
Does anyone have a room at glasshouse in Nottingham that they no longer want for September 2020? Please let me know !!!

It's not the glasshouse but it's a studio flat that's a short walk for the uni. My post regarding more info is here but if you're interested don't hesitate to shoot me a DM.
Hey, if you need help with finding accommodation, the best thing to do is contact our Accommodation team: email [email protected] or call +44 (0)115 848 2894.

They can help with private accommodation too, we'll always try to find you accommodation with other first year NTU students.

Thanks
Chris

Hi!! I have a room at the glasshouse if you still want it?!!
Original post by alexinthedark
It's not the glasshouse but it's a studio flat that's a short walk for the uni. My post regarding more info is here but if you're interested don't hesitate to shoot me a DM.

If you’re still looking for a room I have a room at glasshouse that needs booking!

I have a room at the glasshouse that’s available if you need !!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending