The Student Room Group

Can y'all cheer me up plz

I am feeling down rn and i'm in pain, I am on the edge of crying but I don't want to as if I cry then I know that I won't sleep well after crying my eyes out so it would be much appreciated if y'all can just bring your amazing humour to this thread and cheep me up!!

Thanks y'all
Love y'all :heart:

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Nialler x
I am feeling down rn and i'm in pain, I am on the edge of crying but I don't want to as if I cry then I know that I won't sleep well after crying my eyes out so it would be much appreciated if y'all can just bring your amazing humour to this thread and cheep me up!!

Thanks y'all

Not sure I can do that. But I know who can. Here is an inspiring motivational quote:

ji.jpg
(edited 3 years ago)
In all seriousness, sorry to hear that you are feeling down rn and in pain. If you want to rant to someone, my PMs are open :hugs:
Attachment not found

I love this pic way too much
UWU AGRESSIVELY.jpg
Original post by Synergy_
Not sure I can do that. But I know who can. Here is an inspiring motivational quote:

ji.jpg

Awwww thanks, he's soooo cute :heart:

Original post by Synergy_
In all seriousness, sorry to hear that you are feeling down rn and in pain. If you want to rant to someone, my PMs are open :hugs:

Thank you :smile:
Original post by SuperiorPotato
Attachment not found

I love this pic way too much
UWU AGRESSIVELY.jpg

It's cute but kind of scary :yep:
It's cute but kind of scary :yep:

Like me :ahee:
Hope you feel better soon :jumphug:
I'm so sorry b ! What happened? :frown: I'll be there for you if you need to PM me i'm always there
know that this pain your feeling won’t last forever. stay strong! i hope you feel better soon 🥺💫57DF54B3-D18E-44FB-9DD7-36BD683AC1D2.jpeg
Reply 10
Did you know that the original actors who voiced Mickey and Minnie Mouse are married in real life?
I'm going to carry on shouting out facts 😊 x

Thanks y'all

I'm not good with humour but listen girl, have that cry... we gotta let it out sometimes and start again in the morning! I mean, today I got sunburnt on the parting of my hair... being ginger sucks!! :biggrin:
Reply 12
Did you know that it is scientifically proven that we get happier as we get older?
Reply 13
Norway once nighted a penguin, the penguin lines up soldiers to check their uniform😊
Smart penguin 🐧
Reply 14
Shakespeare used to call hedgehogs, Hedgehogs😯
@Nialler x Have you smiled yet? that's what I'm going for😉❤️
Reply 15
Original post by Acl#28
Shakespeare used to call hedgehogs, Hedgehogs😯
@Nialler x Have you smiled yet? that's what I'm going for😉❤️

That was completely wrong😕 Autocorrect 😒
They used to call them Hedgepigs
Reply 16
Looking at cute things actually improves your focus🤔
Reply 17
According to Swiss law, you can't just own one guinea pig, legally they need to have at least one pall so that they don't get lonely
Original post by Acl#28
Did you know that the original actors who voiced Mickey and Minnie Mouse are married in real life?
I'm going to carry on shouting out facts 😊 x

i’ve got one. how about the fact that sea otter’s hold each other’s hands when sleeping so they don’t drift away from each other? i think that’s pretty adorable, no? 🥰💫
Reply 19
Yeah I don't know anymore 😅

Quick Reply

Latest