The Student Room Group

Can y'all cheer me up plz

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SuperiorPotato
Like me :ahee:

Yeah lol

Original post by Arthur_Morgan
Hope you feel better soon :jumphug:

Thanks Josh, OMDs it is a :jumphug: arggghhhhhhhhhh I LOVE :jumphug: weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Sorry :colondollar:

Original post by Vanessa Chuah
I'm so sorry b ! What happened? :frown: I'll be there for you if you need to PM me i'm always there

Depression and injury, thank you soo much

Original post by ella’s words
know that this pain your feeling won’t last forever. stay strong! i hope you feel better soon 🥺💫57DF54B3-D18E-44FB-9DD7-36BD683AC1D2.jpeg

Thank you, that's a good quote

Original post by Acl#28
Did you know that the original actors who voiced Mickey and Minnie Mouse are married in real life?
I'm going to carry on shouting out facts 😊 x

No, are they???

Original post by annonymous123123
I'm not good with humour but listen girl, have that cry... we gotta let it out sometimes and start again in the morning! I mean, today I got sunburnt on the parting of my hair... being ginger sucks!! :biggrin:

But that cry will make me feel worse as well as better!

Original post by Acl#28
Did you know that it is scientifically proven that we get happier as we get older?

No, is it??

Original post by Acl#28
Norway once nighted a penguin, the penguin lines up soldiers to check their uniform😊
Smart penguin 🐧

Interesting :confused:

Original post by Acl#28
Shakespeare used to call hedgehogs, Hedgehogs😯
@Nialler x Have you smiled yet? that's what I'm going for😉❤️

Original post by Acl#28
That was completely wrong😕 Autocorrect 😒
They used to call them Hedgepigs

I like the facts keep them coming

Original post by Acl#28
Looking at cute things actually improves your focus🤔

I don't have any :sad:
Reply 21
i’ve got one. how about the fact that sea otter’s hold each other’s hands when sleeping so they don’t drift away from each other? i think that’s pretty adorable, no? 🥰💫

Aww that's lovely 😍
Original post by Acl#28
According to Swiss law, you can't just own one guinea pig, legally they need to have at least one pall so that they don't get lonely

Awww thats cute, wish that was a law for humans :sad:

i’ve got one. how about the fact that sea otter’s hold each other’s hands when sleeping so they don’t drift away from each other? i think that’s pretty adorable, no? 🥰💫

That is adorable, I agree

Original post by Acl#28
Yeah I don't know anymore 😅

Bless ya
Original post by Acl#28
Did you know that the original actors who voiced Mickey and Minnie Mouse are married in real life?
I'm going to carry on shouting out facts 😊 x

You don't understand how loudly I just screamed KSADLIHKJFSDOP MLCMKFDS JOMLMDCKD Aunt you just made my night 10x better :u:
Original post by Nialler x
I am feeling down rn and i'm in pain, I am on the edge of crying but I don't want to as if I cry then I know that I won't sleep well after crying my eyes out so it would be much appreciated if y'all can just bring your amazing humour to this thread and cheep me up!!

Thanks y'all
Love y'all :heart:

Everyone feels down we all have feelings at the end of the day we’re all humans we have emotions. It’s fine if you want a little cry just do it and let your tears out and you will feel a lot better trust me! Remember it’s a bad day not a bad life! Hope you feel a lot better and I appreciate you letting us know that ur feeling down a lot of people out there bottle it up but that’s not good for you mentally or physically.

Hopefully u feel a lot better tomoz! Try to relax by taking a bath and putting a face mask on. Let me know how you feel my PM is always there if you want to talk.

#MentalHealthMatters ❤️❤️
Reply 25
Original post by SuperiorPotato
You don't understand how loudly I just screamed KSADLIHKJFSDOP MLCMKFDS JOMLMDCKD Aunt you just made my night 10x better :u:

😂😂 Exactly, I was the same when I found out 😂❤️
Original post by halsx11
Everyone feels down we all have feelings at the end of the day we’re all humans we have emotions. It’s fine if you want a little cry just do it and let your tears out and you will feel a lot better trust me! Remember it’s a bad day not a bad life! Hope you feel a lot better and I appreciate you letting us know that ur feeling down a lot of people out there bottle it up but that’s not good for you mentally or physically.

Hopefully u feel a lot better tomoz! Try to relax by taking a bath and putting a face mask on. Let me know how you feel my PM is always there if you want to talk.

#MentalHealthMatters ❤️❤️

Yeah I know, thank you :smile:
Reply 27
The unicorn is the national animal of Scotland
Reply 28
I found some more
Yeah I know, thank you :smile:

No worries 😉
Reply 30
A baby Puffin is called a Puffling🥰
Original post by Acl#28
The unicorn is the national animal of Scotland

I love unicorns :woo:
i got anotherrrr!
did you know that like humans, cow’s have best friends? when separated they can become somewhat distressed 🥺💫
Original post by Acl#28
A baby Puffin is called a Puffling🥰

That's soooo cute
I am feeling down rn and i'm in pain, I am on the edge of crying but I don't want to as if I cry then I know that I won't sleep well after crying my eyes out so it would be much appreciated if y'all can just bring your amazing humour to this thread and cheep me up!!

Thanks y'all
Love y'all :heart:

Sis this was just me like 3 hours ago 🥺 I feel sad u feel like this
PM ME 😁 I have known u for some time on TSR and we have never pmd !
Reply 35
I love unicorns :woo:

Yay!!
Unicorn horns are called Alicorns.🦄
Unicorns eyes are sky blue or purple 😍
i got anotherrrr!
did you know that like humans, cow’s have best friends? when separated they can become somewhat distressed 🥺💫

Really??? That's sooo adorable!!

Original post by Alina2019
Sis this was just me like 3 hours ago 🥺 I feel sad u feel like this
PM ME 😁 I have known u for some time on TSR and we have never pmd !

Awwww I didn't mean to make you feel sad :sad:
Okay will do!
Original post by Acl#28
Yay!!
Unicorn horns are called Alicorns.🦄
Unicorns eyes are sky blue or purple 😍

OMDs unicorns are magical, they are AMAZING :heart:
Reply 38
Coco cola was the first soft drink in space
Reply 39
Fear of the number 13 is known as triskaidekaphobia🧐

Quick Reply