The Student Room Group

GCSE study buddies

Scroll to see replies

@Rose_symonia
Yeah you could always find the answer sheet online they usally show you how to get the answer
Original post by Rose_symonia
🏃*♀️🏃*♀️
^^^ that’s me running away from life

Yeah I have no idea what the second part to the whole equation is at all since I’m a bit tapped and it’s a 1 marker too so there’s definitely an easier way of doing it.
I guess I’ll have to ask my English teacher but thank you :biggrin:
Original post by emily.g34
@Rose_symonia
Yeah you could always find the answer sheet online they usally show you how to get the answer

Lmao it only said 50% on my answer sheet it’s so weird
Lmao it only said 50% on my answer sheet it’s so weird

umm strange which paper was it??
Reply 64
I think is a more complicated way of doing it but im pretty sure the answer is 50% so i reckon your right

Yh I think so too but my brain isn’t working rn so I picked the easy route 🤣🤣
Original post by macy_m
Yh I think so too but my brain isn’t working rn so I picked the easy route 🤣🤣

I- that’s the easy route?! Dhiddnbd
Okay well....
umm strange which paper was it??

You know those topic questions you get from physics and maths tutor,and I’m pretty sure they take those exam questions out of past papers?
Or am I wrong.....
I- that’s the easy route?! Dhiddnbd
Okay well....

i didnt think that was the easy route either
Reply 68
I GOT THE ANSWER ROSEEEEE
BASICALLY 75%/18= 4.16666666667 or whatever and then u times it by 12 (as u just found the % for 1 carat) and u get 50 XD
@Rose_symonia
idk y i didnt realise before i just thought that it wouldnt have worked oop but it did so trust ur instinct kids :P
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by SuperiorPotato
Yo @Becca216 and @macy_m can you help us out when we need it :colondollar:

I'm pretty good at science which one are you struggling in?

Of course.

I do Maths, Further Maths, Physics and geography at alevel so more than happy to helps out in them

I did Maths, further math, English Lit and Lang, triple science, Spanish, RS, Geography, Tech at GCSE so can help here and there with them
Original post by macy_m
I GOT THE ANSWER ROSEEEEE
BASICALLY 75%/18= 4.16666666667 or whatever and then u times it by 12 (as u just found the % for 1 carat) and u get 50 XD
@Rose_symonia
idk y i didnt realise before i just thought that it wouldnt have worked oop but it did so trust ur instinct kids :P

OHHHH I GET IT NOW
wow I’m tapped wtf
THANK YOU OMG😭😭
Original post by Becca216
Of course.

I do Maths, Further Maths, Physics and geography at alevel so more than happy to helps out in them

I did Maths, further math, English Lit and Lang, triple science, Spanish, RS, Geography, Tech at GCSE so can help here and there with them

Im starting alevel geography in September any advice???
Reply 72
OHHHH I GET IT NOW
wow I’m tapped wtf
THANK YOU OMG😭😭

me too me too idk why i was stuck on it its really easy lol my teachers would've been so disappointed
Im starting alevel geography in September any advice???

If you have been set any transition work do that, but other than that I wouldn’t worry too much as everything you learn is basically ‘new’.

Just make sure you find a way in which you best learn your case studies, whether that’s through mindmaps, flash cards or whatever suits you. For me I found that the actual content isn’t too tricky it’s more the exam technique, but your teachers will guide you through this.
Original post by Becca216
If you have been set any transition work do that, but other than that I wouldn’t worry too much as everything you learn is basically ‘new’.

Just make sure you find a way in which you best learn your case studies, whether that’s through mindmaps, flash cards or whatever suits you. For me I found that the actual content isn’t too tricky it’s more the exam technique, but your teachers will guide you through this.

Yeah we have just been given a load of documentries to watch, thank you for the advice
Original post by macy_m
me too me too idk why i was stuck on it its really easy lol my teachers would've been so disappointed

Lmao same,like if it was a maths question it would have been fine but it’s a maths question on a chemistry paper so it’s like hmmm hOw dO yOu dO thIs🤔
Hi !,
I'm in Year 11, soon to be Year 12 in September. I can help in giving advice, tips and Grade 9 essays for English Lit + Lang, and would like to help Year 10's in GCSE English. BTW, my exam board was AQA :smile:
Original post by GCSE_Rockstar32
Hi !,
I'm in Year 11, soon to be Year 12 in September. I can help in giving advice, tips and Grade 9 essays for English Lit + Lang, and would like to help Year 10's in GCSE English. BTW, my exam board was AQA :smile:

Hi thank you for helping us out I'll add you and your subjects onto the first post :h:

And if you need any advice on 6th form we have two current A level students you can ask
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by SuperiorPotato
Hi thank you for helping us out I'll add you and your subjects onto the first post :h:

And if you need any advice on 6th form we have two current A level students you can ask

Hi 👋
I can also help with AQA History. I did Conflict and Tension in Asia, America - Opportunity & Inequality, Norman England and Health and the People.
Original post by GCSE_Rockstar32
Hi !,

Sorry, also for reference I did Macbeth, Jekyll and Hyde, An Inspector Calls & Power and Conflict Poetry.

Quick Reply

Latest