The Student Room Group

BAE 2020 Degree Apprenticeship

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
It was actually really easy the questions are very simple and very generic and make sure you about your role, I only got an email saying that they would be in touch in the next few weeks 😌
Hope everyone is doing ok with the interviews. :smile:

Has anyone who has applied to the Software Engineering Apprenticeship heard anything?

Thanks
Reply 22
So we’ve got to do a telephone interview after the video interview
Has anyone had an invite to do the telephone interview yet?
Reply 24
just got an invite earlier today to do a phone interview with them, date on 29th at 11am. they said they can’t change times, and just telephone interview and need to accept the invite online :smile: wbu?
Reply 25
Hey I got mine too 7th July at 9!
Reply 26
Original post by hello3434
just got an invite earlier today to do a phone interview with them, date on 29th at 11am. they said they can’t change times, and just telephone interview and need to accept the invite online :smile: wbu?

Do you mind letting me know how it goes?
I also have had an interview and had to prepare a presentation to do on phone, anybody else get asked to do the same?
Original post by Btd99

Is this for the project management scheme
Reply 29
Original post by Btd99

of course i’ll let you know mate, should be alright. don’t think i have to do any presentations or anything, just a more in-depth video interview, probably going over application, CV and some extra questions :smile: congrats on getting invited btw
Reply 30
Thank you you too! Yeah mine didn’t say presentation or anything like that
Reply 31
Original post by Btd99
Thank you you too! Yeah mine didn’t say presentation or anything like that

yeah just rechecked my email, nothing about presentation. what scheme are you on again? i’m
project management in portsmouth so maritime sector :smile:
Original post by hello3434
yeah just rechecked my email, nothing about presentation. what scheme are you on again? i’m
project management in portsmouth so maritime sector :smile:

Project management in salmsbury probably the difference
Not had an email about telephone interview yet still got 🤞 though. Mine is for project management at Barrow in Furness
Reply 34
Mines for supply chain barrow in Furness!
Original post by Btd99
Mines for supply chain barrow in Furness!

Well Done!
Reply 36
Original post by Cumbriagcselass
Well Done!

Thank you! I know a couple of people who went for project management at barrow but haven’t heard anything yet so fingers crossed for you!
Original post by Btd99
Thank you! I know a couple of people who went for project management at barrow but haven’t heard anything yet so fingers crossed for you!

Aww thank you, nice to know 🤞🤞 best of luck for your telephone interview
Reply 38
Original post by Cumbriagcselass
Aww thank you, nice to know 🤞🤞 best of luck for your telephone interview

Sorry to bother you but did you hear anything today? ☺️
Original post by Btd99
Sorry to bother you but did you hear anything today? ☺️

No worries and no I haven't 😥

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending