The Student Room Group

Westminster Undergraduate full scholarship

Hi there,
When are the decisions coming out for the Westminster Full undergraduate scholarship.
Original post by Uyatandwa
Hi there,
When are the decisions coming out for the Westminster Full undergraduate scholarship.

Ask westminster this question
Hello all, I applied for the university of westminster full international scholarship some of my friends received rejection letters while i didn’t? Does that mean that those who are rejected are emailed first or is it a random process?
you might receive it soon. if your friend got rejected. or u got better grades or experiences then u might not
Reply 4
Original post by Hasanrami
Hello all, I applied for the university of westminster full international scholarship some of my friends received rejection letters while i didn’t? Does that mean that those who are rejected are emailed first or is it a random process?

Which one did you apply for undergraduate or postgraduate?
Original post by Timee247
Which one did you apply for undergraduate or postgraduate?

Undergraduate
Reply 6
Okay
I got a mail saying that they didn't award me and they were kind enough. I'm happy for whoever secured a scholarship though.
Reply 8
Original post by Soloforsoul
I got a mail saying that they didn't award me and they were kind enough. I'm happy for whoever secured a scholarship though.

Can you afford your education in the UK?
I'm sorry to this but I can't afford an education in my own country 😬😂 Also, I am mature student will manage to work post lockdown. All the best for your future💥💥
Original post by Hasanrami

I got a mail saying that am not awarded, best luck 💥💥
Reply 11
anyone else has been updated on the status of their application?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending