The Student Room Group

International applicant for nursing 2020/21

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by RachelM2020
Just to let you know I got my interview! 2nd July :-)

That's really good. Congrats. Goodluck with your interview.
Original post by Zee_gal
That's really good. Congrats. Goodluck with your interview.

Good luck with yours too, let me know how you get on.
Reply 22
Good luck with yours too, let me know how you get on.

I will. Let me know too
Original post by Zee_gal
I will. Let me know too

Good luck today! Sorry it's a little late.
Reply 24
Good luck today! Sorry it's a little late.

Thank you very much. You're actually just in time. My interview is scheduled for 14:45. And I'm really nervous.what day is yours?
Original post by Zee_gal
Thank you very much. You're actually just in time. My interview is scheduled for 14:45. And I'm really nervous.what day is yours?

Mine is Thursday at 2.15pm. Don't be nervous, you'll do great I'm sure. Your advice has been great on here! Interviews generally flow once they start, it's the waiting that makes you nervous I think!
Reply 26
Mine is Thursday at 2.15pm. Don't be nervous, you'll do great I'm sure. Your advice has been great on here! Interviews generally flow once they start, it's the waiting that makes you nervous I think!

Well, I'm done. I did stammer a bit but the interviewers were great, particularly the lady. Now it's time to keep my fingers crossed.
Original post by Zee_gal
Well, I'm done. I did stammer a bit but the interviewers were great, particularly the lady. Now it's time to keep my fingers crossed.

Well done! :-) did it go ok?

Hopefully it won't take long for you to hear back. Have you heard back from any of the other universities?
Reply 28
Well done! :-) did it go ok?

Hopefully it won't take long for you to hear back. Have you heard back from any of the other universities?

I can't say for sure that it went okay, but I hope it did. I heard back from GCU last week. I was waitlisted. Goodluck with your interview.
Original post by Zee_gal
I can't say for sure that it went okay, but I hope it did. I heard back from GCU last week. I was waitlisted. Goodluck with your interview.

Thank you, good luck to you too.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending