The Student Room Group

Do no other girls find Henry Cavill handsome

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SuperiorPotato
I guess he is above average and good looking just not my type :biggrin:

who do you like then?
Original post by BritishSikhh
who do you like then?

Well you see I prefer Asian men also his jaw is very square where as I prefer a slimmer jaw? Like an example of someone I find very good looking and attractive is Kim Taehyung :blush:
Well you see I prefer Asian men also his jaw is very square where as I prefer a slimmer jaw? Like an example of someone I find very good looking and attractive is Kim Taehyung :blush:

omg yes:clap2: and Jimin is so beautiful too

Yeess a fellow army :ahee:

Surely you cannot be serious? You find that attractive? I can't tell what gender they is.

omg today I randomly kept listening to their old songs like Run and I need u 😂😂
Original post by Drudiger
Surely you cannot be serious? You find that attractive? I can't tell what gender they is.

You mean they look feminine?
Original post by Halfeti Rose
I do like Henry Cavill but Jace Herondale is better :biggrin:
And if u ask @Hellohsjakodsmka she would say Dr Mike as the best... :wink:

Jace Herondale looks like a normal white man what ?

omg Dr Mike on youtube right? Hes like perfect

Tell me you're joking and did not just say that. Especially in 2020. They do not look feminine and even if they do it's their culture and their preference none of your business to judge them like that.
Tell me you're joking and did not just say that. Especially in 2020. They do not look feminine and even if they do it's their culture and their preference none of your business to judge them like that.

It's my prerogative on whether or not I think they look overly feminine or not? None of your business to judge me like that, especially in 2020.:naughty: And he does look overly feminine. So deal with it.:eviltongue:

Anyway I don't do e-arguments on-line.
I only find him attractive in the Witcher but I think it's because I am also impressed by how in depth his knowledge of the witcher is. I love watching all the behind the scenes bits and how the production came to life.

He goes on my male actors I find geninually attractive and the list now has 2 people on hahah the other is mads mikaelson

Edit : wait 3 I forgot Jason momao
(edited 3 years ago)
It's my prerogative on whether or not I think they look overly feminine or not? None of your business to judge me like that, especially in 2020.:naughty: And he does look overly feminine. So deal with it.:eviltongue:

Anyway I don't do e-arguments on-line.

Nothing wrong with looking too feminine especially in 2020 :nah: they look ethereal to me and millions of other girls :giggle:
Nothing wrong with looking too feminine especially in 2020 :nah: they look ethereal to me and millions of other girls :giggle:

have to agree with you and OP, BTS look stunning
Original post by Anonymous
have to agree with you and OP, BTS look stunning

Thank you :h:
Also why are we hating on men who don't look like they are a lumberjack with bad manners and an alcohol problem? It's called types and men don't have to confirm to masculine standards.
dr. Mike is bae:blush:

BTS and Little Mix are the best boy/ girl bands
He's really attractive imo (not a girl though)
Original post by Daveological
He's really attractive imo (not a girl though)

are you bisexual ?
are you bisexual ?

Nope I'm gay :tongue:
I mean that I'm not a girl lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending