The Student Room Group

Can i apply for CSC Scholarship still?

Hello, I found a guide about CSC Scholarship.
According to this guide, the last date to apply has been over. Is there anyone who knows about any CSC University that still can accept applications.
Please help needed urgently.
Original post by JohnMinh
Hello, I found a guide about CSC Scholarship.
According to this guide, the last date to apply has been over. Is there anyone who knows about any CSC University that still can accept applications.
Please help needed urgently.

My understanding is that the CSC has a hard deadline, if you miss it you need to wait for the next round, they wont accept a late entry.
Original post by Mr Wednesday
My understanding is that the CSC has a hard deadline, if you miss it you need to wait for the next round, they wont accept a late entry.

Hello, bro.
Can you please tell me about the English Language requirement for CSC scholarships? Like is it necessary to have IELTS?
Original post by JingHualong
Hello, bro.
Can you please tell me about the English Language requirement for CSC scholarships? Like is it necessary to have IELTS?

Because I have some planes to apply next year and if IELTS is required then I think I should start preparing it now. I was applying this year here CampusChina.org and it was required to provide IELTS but then what I found on internet about CSC Scholarship was this guide, CSC scholarship process that I followed and here it was mentioned that IELTS is not mandatory but it is an additional document.
Please bro guide me if you have any idea
Anyone, please help me, If someone has any idea about it then please let me know, I am in a hurry :redface:
Original post by JingHualong
Hello, bro.

Not sure about the CSC itself, but any UK university it might fund study at will definitely have an English language requirement, IELTS or similar. You can however apply before completing IELTS. but getting sufficiently high grades will be a condition of taking up your place.
Original post by Mr Wednesday
Not sure about the CSC itself, but any UK university it might fund study at will definitely have an English language requirement, IELTS or similar. You can however apply before completing IELTS. but getting sufficiently high grades will be a condition of taking up your place.

Ok, thanks a lot for your taking time to reply this

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending