hey lovely, i am well thank you!! what you up to xx
Original post by hannahd0236
hey lovely, i am well thank you!! what you up to xx

Scrolling through tsr and doing nothing :biggrin:
Wbu??
Original post by Halfeti Rose
Scrolling through tsr and doing nothing :biggrin:
Wbu??

that's a literal mood haha! i'm just on tsr and listening to music and just thinking about things like whether i'll be able to fly to turkey in august x
that's a literal mood haha! i'm just on tsr and listening to music and just thinking about things like whether i'll be able to fly to turkey in august x

Ohh I know that feeling :ahee:... Are u stuck somewhere in the lockdown?? :curious:
Ohh I know that feeling :ahee:... Are u stuck somewhere in the lockdown?? :curious:

yes i am very much stuck, i just want it to end omg xx
yes i am very much stuck, i just want it to end omg xx

:five: We r on the same page here..
:five: We r on the same page here..

literally, why can't things be back to normal like i am upset most of the time cause i can't go see family and friends and can't go on holiday (although i am very much hoping to go to turkey in august, praying my flight doesn't get cancelled) xx
literally, why can't things be back to normal like i am upset most of the time cause i can't go see family and friends and can't go on holiday (although i am very much hoping to go to turkey in august, praying my flight doesn't get cancelled) xx

:console:Aww... Don't worry.. Everything will be alright :jumphug:
:console:Aww... Don't worry.. Everything will be alright :jumphug:

aww thanks so much lovely!! xx
Hi Hannah, hope you are good?
Reply 12
hey everyone, how are you? xxx

My day is just getting better! :smile:
Original post by Karisa96
Hi Hannah, hope you are good?

hey karisa, yeah i'm well thank you, just listening to music and chilling. i'm thinking about whether me and my family are able to go to turkey in august. how are you lovely? xx
Original post by Teagz
My day is just getting better! :smile:

ah, that's good, i'm glad to hear that. how come it's got better? xx
I'm good the weekend is drawing ever nearer, hopefully Turkey will be okay for August, but dont get to exited yet!!! Xx
Original post by Karisa96
I'm good the weekend is drawing ever nearer, hopefully Turkey will be okay for August, but dont get to exited yet!!! Xx

yes me too, i am hoping to meet up with my bestie but 2m apart of course!! i know, i have got my fingers crossed! what you up to xx
Reply 17
ah, that's good, i'm glad to hear that. how come it's got better? xx

I joined the student room cuz of something I was going through and it was really nice to get an outsiders perspective on something i had internally been blaming myself for? idk if that makes any sense. but yeh. its really nice to know im not just a bat**** crazy lady XD

How you doing?
Original post by Teagz
I joined the student room cuz of something I was going through and it was really nice to get an outsiders perspective on something i had internally been blaming myself for? idk if that makes any sense. but yeh. its really nice to know im not just a bat**** crazy lady XD

How you doing?

the student room is the best place to get advice trust me!! yeah it makes sense don't worry haha. i am well thank you, just want this lockdown to end and get back to some form of normality i guess haha. what u up to lovely xx
Reply 19
the student room is the best place to get advice trust me!! yeah it makes sense don't worry haha. i am well thank you, just want this lockdown to end and get back to some form of normality i guess haha. what u up to lovely xx

Oh gosh! Lockdown! UGHHHHHH so tedious.
I'm busy replying to people that have replied to my super long post hahhahaha. I didn't realize I'd typed so much and now I lowkey feel guilty. But they are so lovely and helpful. I am so glad I found this forum!

What you up to? Any sensational gossip going on in the world? I've barely had any social contact with people these last few months. The majority of my friends are people I hang out with or used to work with, not talk to online if that makes any sense.

Quick Reply

Latest